Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - Konatsu Amano Won't Depend On Others

Dex-chan lover
I keep forgetting

What’s the relationship between the frog and the salamander supposed to be

And it keep dragging without any progession
Swear I thought they finally gonna kiss 🥴

Dex-chan lover
the dragging is real.... and if this doesnt end in Yuri gonna be the biggest waste of time

Dex-chan lover
The mood got pretty good there at the end but no dice as usual! Still, the art is always super pretty.

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV They were "friends", but when the frog wanted to leave, the salamander didn't allowed it and both starved to death. Basically, Konatsu wants to be with Koyuki forever. How you read that feeling is up to you, though.

Dex-chan lover
Just running your fingers through your friend's hair while she sleeps... You know, regular friends stuff...

I hate that I still have hope.

Dex-chan lover
@Kamui

Oh wow I didn’t remember them starving to death ! Though I do remember tho salamander trapping the frog... Thanks for the info !

Dex-chan lover
this manga continues to clown as much as that living with my dead brother's wife manga does

Dex-chan lover
@Beastkun
I bet my ass that it won't.
All these teasings, all these angst and all these weird platonic relationship is ridiculous.

@NinjaGoemon
Least for the case of living with my dead brother's wife, the author does had experience with some Yuri mango. The problem is that the author likely have dilemma whether it's a good thing to make them end up together as it may look bizzare on some people's eyes.

For the case of this manga I am not even sure anymore.
Author probably just wanted to express something about having a close Senpai who will have a separate life as big thing.
Yep definitely not romance. Just friends or perhaps admiration.

Dex-chan lover
They can't be called just friends because if you think about their relationship with Kaede who's a real friend, then is too different ... They're too into each others now, the only thing lacking would be sexual desire, but yeah the way they look into each other's eyes, the phrases they use ambiguously trying to see if the other catches on and the way the hurt each others trying to communicate is special, you don't need to call it yuri or lovers, but it is a form of love unique to them.

Also what if she was pretending to be sleep.......hehe

Thank you for the update!! I was nervous when I clicked XD but now I'm pleased

I never took the mangaka's quote as a confirmation that her story would not have any Yuri elements. It felt to me like she was trying to say "I don't want my story to be constrained by stereotypical Yuri manga expectations."

I still think they end up in a romantic relationship before the manga ends.

Fed-Kun's army
When I want a fat shot of depression in my arm, this manga seems to be perfect for it.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, that’s enough for me. I just want it to end, don’t care if it’s axed on cancelled, but I can’t read another 30-page retarded monologue.

I probably won’t drop this, since I’m already this far, but at this point, it’s just annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the story is going to try to say in the end.
Seems a little directionless at the moment.
Thanks for the chapter though!

Users who are viewing this thread