Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 9 Ch. 31 - Konatsu Amano Won't Waver

"Thank god is gonna end soon
This stupid yuribait is annoying"

You can stop reading it. Why do you feel a need to shit on things other people like?

Dex-chan lover
LOL comments like that make no sense

Just stop reading bro
Could’ve done that before instead of annoyingly comment

Fed-Kun's army
ty for your hard work! Regardless if they get together romantically or not, it does still fit the shoujo ai tag (what with some of that being like. platonic-ish relationships). Regardless if people think it's romantic or not, both of them very clearly do have something intimate and tender with each other that means a lot to them.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha! Idiots are persistently angry that this love story is so gentle, delicate, and slow-moving. People who hate it deserve to hate it.

I'm intruiged in how this will end. I have my own ideas but, I hope it's a fulfilling conclusion. Three years of reading so we can only hope regardless of "relationship status".

It's really funny having people complain about how "slow" the story is, considering we're 31 big chapters into this thing by now

I just hope it ends on a good note

Dex-chan lover
Final volume?

Damn. Another one.

This has been a nice read, I admit there was a moment where I felt they were being really explicit about how they feel about each other yet not making formal progress on it. But now, I just wanna see how this develops and how we reach climax and everything.

Looking up to reading this in next 6 months! See you next year!

Aggregator gang
imagine hating on something after 31 chapters

like, you had 31 long chapters to stop reading, why didnt you??

for me i really enjoyed this manga, even at a times i thought it was too slow, but i like that more than a manga getting rushed

Final volume let's go! It was a long ride but the girls sure grew a lot. Big thanks for the translations Hachimitsu Scans~

Dex-chan lover
the cooking club joining up with the aquarium club.

next collaboration will be the dolphin loves club and the whale hunters appreciation society

Although I keep reading it, I'm waiting for this manga to end and re-read from the first volume, I'm getting confused about what is going on.

Dex-chan lover
Once it's over, I will read it all again, one of my favorite works of the decade, I've heard the mangaka won't write manga for a while and will reunite with the family so Let's appreciate this and show our support if we can.
Konatsu has grown a lot, Koyuki too, and even Kaoru... So good luck to them! looking forward to the ending!

ALSO ALSO Why aren't we talking about the most important thing? THE BEAUTIFUL COLORED COVER! OMG

I check in after like ten chapters and nothing’s changed.

As a lesbian I can say that this is ludicrous.
Yet again another yuri thing that has no characters with no sexual attraction to any other.

Everyone is basically asexual. That’s statistically impossible.

The concept of sexual orientation itself seems alien to this genre. Rarely does anyone grapple with the fact that they’re romantically attracted to another woman. Homophobia seems impossible.

Look, I’m not telling you to not like this. Your opinion is yours, and that’s fine. I just can’t get with something that has nothing to do with reality and almost nothing happens.

Unrelated criticism, when the long haired girl went back to the city things suddenly stopped making any sense.

Dex-chan lover
Here hoping Hagino-sensei can pull off a satisfying conclusion to that story. Sometimes the slow burners tend to fizzle out a bit at the end but I'm confident this won't be the case here. I wouldn't say no to a little bit of actual yuri on top at the end but we all know how that is 😉

Users who are viewing this thread