Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 9 Ch. 32 - Koyuki Honami Isn't Alone

Dex-chan lover
Stopped reading when it seemed to be querbait after all, and yep.

It makes me wonder why am I annoyed at queerbating, if the story is about friendship, and not enjoy it, since I enjoy many comics about platonic friendships, and hetero romances - apart from the obvious feeling of being lied to, ofc.
Certain levels of affection and desire, between people when there is no "hormones make you want to bump uglies", seem creepy, and a sign of extreme lack of social maturity (in this case, apt). Like, if you longed to be someones friend the way you have an unrequited love, it seems like idolatry, and.. hm not exactly stalkerish, but a bit similiar? Certainly codependent, but that can be interesting, whereas this, if not for pretty art, would make me feel the same way an image of an old ugly weeb (like me) salvating after his attractive autistic coworker, and pretending it's just a standard coworker relationship

Or maybe it's the feeling of reading 2 different stories- one told through the subtext, and the other told through text, and feeling as if the author either had no balls, or was just trying to satisfy 2 different markets.

Fed-Kun's army
HOPING ITS A SLOW BURN
On the official Viz manga website this has the ROMANCE TAG so who knows either way this manga really warms my heart. The way she was hiding her face with the menu was SO CUTE
like if this was a guy and a girl there’s no way someone is gonna say that there’s nothing between them. I am almost convinced this is a SLOW BURN type of romantic love. the fucking heart beats the emotionally intimate moments and the longing like my goodness if this isn’t a slow burn idk what is
nonetheless I do love this manga a lot
“Instead of just being my friend or protoge I cherish her more than that..” YES PLEASE ELABORATE MORE ON THAT MC LMAO

Double-page supporter
What's queer bait? Is it a yuri manga where they are just friends at the end?

Dex-chan lover
Okay was this a "confession"? Very much reminds me of the Oregairu scene on the bridge where no one actually says the Thing but still cofesses. If not well i can always pretend it was one.

Dex-chan lover
That was such a sweet chapter!!!! OMG is everything I ever wanted, no matter how you take it, the fact that they want to stay together is undeniable ! and all those emotions flooded this chapter like waves, the way Konatsu tried to hide her confession like that was too adorable! well, not hiding more like getting confirmation "can I really believe it?" and she was so happy!!!

Thank you Hachimitsu scans, I remember being surprised at first when your team picked this story, after all, is not the type you usually work with! but you always delivered on time, thank you soooo much! well, there might be one or two chapters more but this chapter is special haha.

As for the conversation down there, it's been over a year with the same dumb thing, I wish they could drop the story for good or just move on, if you want to have the same arguments just read the previous comments on old chapters again.

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata if you looked you would noticr that every chapter new people are complaining. It show how the manga undelivered for shit ton of people, and if they are anything like me they hoped to see something improve, check the latest chapter, and see nope, dissapointment

Maybe they're asexual gays. Author doubling down on the representation.

This manga is amazing but it's easy to see why someone wouldn't get it if they don't have experience with social anxiety etc

Dex-chan lover
The author is definitely riding the thin romance line with this chapter 😅 This was super sweet in any case and as usual the art is simply gorgeous. Koyuki did progress so much from the chronically shy and lonely girl she was at the beginning to someone who's now surrounded with friends and family and happy with her place in life. This warms my heart to no end 😍 Everything has been wraped very nicely .

Dex-chan lover
@Niewaznekto "anything improve" a lot has improved but no, just admit it, you don't care about anything else if they don't kiss and verbally say "I love you in a romantic way and not as friend, here let me write it too"... in other words, anything else emotional or mentally means nothing to you guys, that's why you're always complaining over and over and over and start nitpicking everything, if the manga had the same content except for 2 extra pages somewhere where they kissed, this would be the greatest manga, but because they didn't then all is dragging and disappointing... That's why I don't respect any of those comments, there's a guy who repeated the same exact hater comment for 3 or 4 chapters, probably more but I don't care (and just now I blocked him).

So like one comment said a few chapters ago, the people who hate this manga and their relationship deserve to hate it, they deserve to be disappointed and feel bad reading this, they aren't wise enough to do something else with their time but to come and feel bad, this is something you're doing to yourself and the manga has no fault.

Thx for the update even though it's been so long T^T I glad that I'm up to date from the beginning till the end T^T

I love yuri and I'll admit that I started reading this because I thought it was romance, but having followed it so far it doesn't really matter anymore. If you've read this far and you're still complaining then you aren't seeing how the characters have grown and how their relationships have developed. If you're upset that this is bait then you should try to forget that it ever had a shoujo ai tag and try to read it for what it is rather than what you hope for it to be.

edit: as always thanks for the scanlation work

Users who are viewing this thread