Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 9 Ch. 32 - Koyuki Honami Isn't Alone

For me this chapter clearly shows that they want to be together! That at the end of the story (2 chapters I think) they don't kiss each other is not a big deal, because they have clearly opened the way for a common future for both of them.They understand each other better and better and tell each other more and more things! Both think the same and the story of the salamander and the frog is totally assumed with even an evolution in the good direction for koyuki, she wants to make it a positive and not dramatic story!
The fact that this manga is realistic to take its time also means that they will still take as much time to fall in love together even if for me it's obvious that they love each other deeply.
Thank for the trad !

This manga got marketed as friendship between two girls in Japan, back in the day.
We are so damn close to the end and it was just pure queer baiting like always.

Oh well. The first half of the manga was a solid 9 to me.

@Serenata Actually I hadn't paid attention to the genre tag for this series but surprised to see at least a Shoujo Ai tag so I guess I can understand maybe some of the comments?? But I honestly not sure how people can be so surprised even without the tags. Especially with the last chapters really connecting the Salamander comment from Chapter 1 you really see it more clearly when you reread the first three chapters.

Question cause I'm not really that knowledgeable with these things... who created the genre tags when a story is published on this site? It's not the author right so not sure how the author gets the blame. Unless the original is categorized as currently shown and that's why people are upset?

Too bad some are upset but I think it's still a sweet story and enjoyed it. I think I read somewhere it's ending soon if not next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
people still going with the tags, only place i ever seen shoujo ai/yuri or romance tags, is in english sources, but in the japanese places where the chapters get published, comic-walker or comic.pixiv the yuri and romance tag is not there, author never promoted it as yuri either anyway, author just said it was a "coming of age" story or some shit, if at the last chapter they end up together, well that just it

Dex-chan lover
entire club has to do the wingman job to get us the progress , prop to them lol

I don't actually care it ain't proper "yuri", this chapter alone hit me like a train. I still think there's a lot of good in this series, and I like how it's handling all these feelings of loneliness and fear in the way it has been up to now. Yeah, I'd like it to be gay as much as the next reader, tempted in by the early case of "shoujo ai" tagging it had on this site. But damn, this is still a solid 9/10 series for me. I really like it.

Thanks for translating all this up to now. It's been a long ride so far!

Aggregator gang
wait so she'll go to tokyo with her??
if yes will they be roommates??

as always, a lot of haters in the comments, makes me wonder why are they still reading, this is chapter 32, you'd think they'd stop reading by now if they hated it this much

Dex-chan lover
well only 2 chapters to go tbh i wasnt expecting that

but how this ch ended at least they will be together and with 2 more chapters left who knows what might happen next

still hoping for a Yuri end but feel like its already here but guess we'll see how they end this series soon

Users who are viewing this thread