Double-page supporter
AWWW <3
this felt like an ending chapter for a sec i was getting nervous lol

Frog and salamander

"The moon is beautiful"

"I cherish her more than a friend"

We've got Xena levels of subtext here.

Dex-chan lover
If that wasn't the last main chapter, it should be! That was great! Anything more should just be tying up loose ends.
Thanks for the chapter!

Very happy following this manga.

It's bit more slow burn than we're all used to but the subtext is definitely there. Heck, that indistinct gap between really close friends and romantic partners is precisely that thing I live for with these kinds of stories

A really nice, thoughtful, slow series.
I don't mind so much that it's not as yuri as some people want it to be. In my mind "I want to be by your side forever" and similar lines make it yuri. I mean, for gosh sakes she says they are more than friends... What does that mean? Super friends? C'mon people...

I feel like I have this conversation a lot in anime circles but...
Yes, I know queer rep is lacking in media, but I'd argue that not having the words or confidence to express yourself is very much part of the queer experience. It was part of mine at least.
"But if they don't end up together how do we know it's queer?"
Most of the queer stories from my youth didn't end in a relationship either... Anyway, point is, don't go into every series expecting to live vicariously through the characters or for it to make you happy. Other kinds of stories are valuable too.

wow. like always i anticipate the update but feel like I'm choking as i read it. its really good

Users who are viewing this thread