Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru - Vol. 9 Ch. 33 - Koyuki Honami Won't Get Sad

Supporter
Are there still more chapters? Or was this the last one? Pub. status says completed but i don't see [End] D:

@lilliwyt I mean, I dunno why Dengeki Daioh is tagged as shounen in the English manga community, but it really isn't. It's got 3 different target demographics with GL, shounen and seinen. It's basically variety. You can see that calling it a "shounen" magazine is plain incorrect by looking at the tags on mangaupdates for "Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu" which has literally both an adult and a shounen tag, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@himesaminako One more chapter. I think it might technically be classified as an epilogue and that's why the pub status says what it does? But regardless, we've got one more chapter release next month, not counting any bonus stuff in the final volume release.

starting to feel like those old school stories where girls would swear vows of ‘sisterhood’ with each other

It's not exactly the way I'm feeling, but kinda. I was annoyed hearing this wasn't meant to be yuri but from some chapters prior to this I remembered how I loved Marimite so much and how I was okay with they not having romantical relationship. now no longer I can't see the beauty in konatsu and koyuki's relationship

Dex-chan lover
Konatsu: I'm your Frog but Im also A Salamander

Honami: Your my Frog
See you

then.....

FAREWELL MY FROG

Ok I might be just overy dramatic over here....but .... that.. thinking farewell while droving off say different things..... I need an epilogue to shrugged this feeling of... 😖
That just feels like letting go!

Dex-chan lover
Literally making the v-finger cunnilingus gesture, and it's still not yuri.

Was great for a good while but faded into nothing. I doubt I'll even remember this existed in 2 months.

huh. Well it definitely didnt give that romantic impact i was wanting BUT it was still a decent cute story. I love this development of friendship and finding who you are and a ton of emotional conflict is portrayed in this story, i love that. At some points it definitely got a bit boring and theres some forgetful moments. It felt like i was being thrown for a loop at times as well lol, i definitely felt like it was going to take that romantic step but i guess this didnt turn out to be a Yuri like i thought it was. Overall a good read.

I really didn't expect this manga to be such a roller coaster ride of emotions. Sure it did feel a bit slow at times, but boi have I enjoyed reading this. Definitely gonna be one of my all time favorites. Looking forward to the final chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread