Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru

this friendship feels so forced, unreal and over dramatic. Friends aren't so stiff like this in reality.

Dex-chan lover
@yamusing
Which is I found more amusing that a mainstream Romcom highschool manga is much realistic than this lol.

I think author went overboard with the drama.

I can't believe someone got that dramatic over separating.
I had that kind of time too, we did cried but we know it isn't the end and we may eventually find each other again later.

And seriously if they either want to go platonic or plan to follow her Senpai steps, should've just finished the sentence with "we'll reunited again in the same university in a year, please wait till that day come Senpai".

Done lol

The last 3 volumes have been really weird to me, I still want to know how it's going to end but overall my enjoyment has dropped a lot.

Can someone who read it tell me if there is yuri? I just had it open but when I looked for a yuri or shoujo ai tag there was none. I'm pretty sure I would not open something without yuri tho so pls tell!!

Group Leader
@Kegnation It is has the vibe of Yuri-ish,but it's not. Tbh even I don't know whether they are just friends or they have some other feeling.
I recommend to read it.

I was sure there was a shoujo ai tag here .... it disappeared and so did my hope .. will come back when it ends

Dex-chan lover
Followed this a while back for the Shoujo Ai / Yuri tag but it looks like it's gone now, rip. Glad I didn't start it only to get bamboozled, then.

Fed-Kun's army
Here is the leak title for the final chapter:

Konatsu Amano won't be gay and so does Koyuki Honami

There you go, you'r welcome.

Ten thousand years ago, I rated it 2-star.
Now I am back to finish what I didn't make it last time. 1-star for every shameless queerbaiting.

Seriously, mangadex should have a filter for main newsfeed. What am I supposed to do with these shit?

Huh, The Art-Style changed a bit?
Not that i don't like it, i think i'm just not used to it yet

Also, for anyone that thinks this Manga isn't Yuri/Shoujo-Ai
[VIZ media] that are officially translating this manga into English has it listed as a Romance genre manga (and that romance sure as hell isn't about the other two)
Yeah it's slow-burn as all hell, but it sure as hell is Shoujo-Ai, and i dig the slow pace

I don't know who removed the Romance and Shoujo-Ai tag, but someone please add it back in.
And also, as mentioned, it's now officially being translated, so if you enjoyed reading, i encourage you go and buy it either digitally or as a paperback, cause if you've read this far i'm sure they earned your support

started reading bc of the queerbaiting, but the story ( its slow) but it's good. first time i ever cried reading a manga so far

Umu

Imagine thinking there was ever any romantic implications in this manga and feeling cheated.

Users who are viewing this thread