Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru

I really like this Manga, thestory, the art style, everything is so beatiful, but can anyone help me, is this a Yuri or just Friendship? I first thinking this is Yuri but most people write, this is Friendship but how they reactect etc. I never seen this by Friendship, I was for sure this comes out as a Yuri story but not even the "Yuri" Genre is on. I'm confusing but I followed the story, even it's not Yuri.

First of all, the story is great and I really loved it. But, ngl, I didn't expect it to end so soon, also I was hoping for
some romance (yuri maybe, with the tag being there since the beginning)

Dex-chan lover
MangaUpdates and Anime-Planet still have the Shoujo-ai and GL tag, so maybe....

Dex-chan lover
https://medium.com/@peter91916/poem...fish-yearns-for-snow-explanation-793d74d13465

Don't know if people still noticing comments, but here is something that can change how you read the series
OH PLEASE i try to read this shity article you linked and it makes no god damn sense! what in gods green earth is this garbage article?

people just wanna read some yuri romance! NOT try to decipher some article written for thous pompous literary students that make the reading of an god damn story sooo “elite” that comes out as having an stick up their ass and popous as hell when you try to read their article!

this story is a lie there is no YURI there is NO ROMANCE PERIOD! don’t waste your time reading it if you came for that!

Dex-chan lover
@yamusing
Which is I found more amusing that a mainstream Romcom highschool manga is much realistic than this lol.

I think author went overboard with the drama.

I can't believe someone got that dramatic over separating.
I had that kind of time too, we did cried but we know it isn't the end and we may eventually find each other again later.

And seriously if they either want to go platonic or plan to follow her Senpai steps, should've just finished the sentence with "we'll reunited again in the same university in a year, please wait till that day come Senpai".

Done lol
yap this defines the story to a tee! to mu h melodeama for god damn friendship! they aren’t even LOVERS to have such a dramatic breakup!!!

Dex-chan lover
this explains very clealry how shity the stpry is, there is no romance and yuri! there is even the theme of platonic friendship being EXAGERATED and the drama is to HEAVY for something that is just friendship! also the author dare pretend this is even an story about coming of age? LoolL

https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=413490

OH PLEASE i try to read this shity article you linked and it makes no god damn sense! what in gods green earth is this garbage article?

people just wanna read some yuri romance! NOT try to decipher some article written for thous pompous literary students that make the reading of an god damn story sooo “elite” that comes out as having an stick up their ass and popous as hell when you try to read their article!

this story is a lie there is no YURI there is NO ROMANCE PERIOD! don’t waste your time reading it if you came for that!
That just means you are iliterate, and it's not the fault of the story, and of course, not mine.

https://medium.com/@peter91916/the-...e-yuri-genre-and-its-discovering-e41eadb95654

Get wrecked, your perspective on Yuri just sees a tag and not the series.

Users who are viewing this thread