NEW GAME! - Vol. 10 Ch. 104

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata
I think the biggest issue is how and the timing with which Kou tells Momiji. Doubly so considering how Momiji sees Aoba. Way to rain on her parade. But well, that's how Kou is. Absolutely zero points in socialization.
It really sucks for Momiji, in the end, no matter how much and how hard she tries, she'll never be able to be on the same level Aoba is on Kou's view.

Fed-Kun's army
People talking as if Kou is the devil and is unfair. BS, Momo's Style was perfect for that Game and She knows Aoba long enough to know that her Style is suited best for Fairies4. Heck, Aoba even started the whole drawing Stick because of Kou's work. Obviously her Style is close and very similar to the Franchise and the author that inspired her. She is the best choice for the sequel.

I hated the competition chapters for DDB so I'm glad they're not gonna retread that shit, but I'm also not happy with them just handing off the designer role to Aoba so easily especially since Momo earned her role in Yagami's absence. We're getting a lot of cute interactions, but I'm not terribly invested in the main story at this point. Hope there's some compelling stuff in the future to merit all the haphazard changes.

:pS:

Thank you so much for the scanlation! There's just a few minor spelling errors here and there, but the batch upload is way appreciated <3

Aggregator gang
AOBA is a great choice, she already worked with Kou before

@gabeboi I know it's kinda late for a reply but whatever. Even tho it does kinda unfair I think this is the right thing to do. Those competition were kinda a waste of time anyway since they didn't pick the most skilled designer, they picked based on personal preference. This isn't anything bad of course but it just really shows why the competition is not needed now. Kou already have chosen based on her personal preferences so even if they held the competition the other participatns whould have to copy/mimic Aoba's art/desing because that;s what Kou wants.

Users who are viewing this thread