NEW GAME! - Vol. 11 Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
teach knew the girl wanted to go to the same place like aoba but not that aoba famous
sasuga

Dex-chan lover
It's neat to see their teacher re-appearing once more.
And I hate to complain again but were these the only available scans out there? They're sorta painful to read at times with how small they are.

Group Leader
@Midoriha
When I read the chapters on my phone or computer, they seem fine and legible. As for why I don't use a larger resolution, at least for this volume, the cleaned PSD files were transferred over from my old system, which had a base resolution of 1920x1080. My new system has a resolution of 2K.

b901baceb190f4d5780754c38ef61613.png

Fed-Kun's army
I'm reading this on my phone and zoomed in and have no trouble reading. I also read them zoomed in on my PC. And for something I read for free until the official eng. releases arrive: It's good.
Thx for TL!

Also, who would want to work desperately at ubischrott?

Imagine dropping out of University to join a game company

haha can't related :x

quick thought, out of the three of them Nene is the only one who has or will finish college..... 🤔🤔🤔

Eh pretty reckless of Hotaru, of course professionaal environment is always better in terms of maaking money but can't she just take a break from college first or at least transfer her credits to another college in France while working?

So when Hotaru was kicked out of Blue Rose? I feel like I lost track of events.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!

It's nice to see Hotaru get screentime, although we may have too many plotlines developing at once. I presume she'll try to earn her way back by showing Catherine a great design. Wonder where she will live, though, unless Catherine gives her a free pass and allows her to stay in the dormitory.

@dyrektor Episode 107, but it was more about personal growth than being kicked out, I feel.

EDIT: Nenechi is the only college graduate out of her friends, heh.

Dex-chan lover
Hotaru-sama will help Blue Rose, even if Catherine wants it or not.

Inb4 Nenechi drops college when she starts making serious money working.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody tell Aoba she's famous. It'll only make her that much more of a bully.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese society does have this weird thing about age where you have to be 100% settled into something by age like 22 ( pro and family life) or else it's a free ticket to neetville forever for you . I sure would have hated that kind of pressure when I was that age 😵 Heck, I barely knew what I really wanted to do career wise till I was in my late freaking 20's.

Users who are viewing this thread