NEW GAME! - Vol. 7 Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
Hajime didn't spend xmas eeve with Yun... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO she's so childish :'(
What a beautiful chapter for all the yuri lovers in the world

Dex-chan lover
dRZH8Ls.png

Cause I know they do all the dirty off panel to keep the feel of the manga on point.

Everybody is going on over their ship and i'm just interested in more of the insect warriors.

Aggregator gang
Sophie's shirt with the little flowers is super cute.
Several pages later, a male appears! I feel like he's only the second male character to appear so far, and he's just a waiter.

Supporter
You’re not alone Pantser. I too wish for more Insect Five

Dex-chan lover
I did some research on insects and spiders.
I always thought spiders are insects, but it seems they really aren't.

Spiders are arachnids.
Arachnids and insects both belong to arthropods, but are actually 2 different classes.

What's interesting about insects, is that they belong to a subphylum (subgroup, if you prefer) known as hexapods, which is Latin for "six feet", so insects have six feet.
Which means that centipedes aren't insects either. They belong to myriapods, another subphylum of arthropods.

The more you know.

Dex-chan lover
I learned that at school when I was 4...
You went to school when you were 4?

When I think about my country being so proud of having "the best education system in the world", it's pretty ironic.
There are so many things I wanted to learn at school, but we were never taught anything of value.
School was so incredibly boring and repetitive. Until I graduated elementary, I was always top of class without ever doing my homework or studying at all, literally.

It wasn't until middle school that we actually started learning anything. By then, I had already been used to not working, and my grades kept declining until... well, it's all in the past now, lol.

Staff
Admin
@Nolonar

Yeah, you start school at that age here.

Granted I was joking about learning that exact fact at age 4. But knowing the difference between a spider and an insect is something I've known most of my life!

@Nabugo

You don't. We have the raws.

Don't generalize your own experience to the entire school system. In my experience, most people DO know that the definition of "insect" only includes six-legged creatures and that ones with different numbers of legs fall into some other class, even if they couldn't necessarily name the class.

I've always thought of the fact that spiders aren't insects as common knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
@chris_dftba @Serenata After reading the comments, I hoped to see the really yuri-ish chapter and..... reading it I find nothing more than jealousy/admired Rin and a couple of comedic gay-moment. Oh, guys, your expectation border is really too low.

MD@Home
This chapter is so unrealistic.

I mean, on the Champ de Mars at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower there should be at least a dozen dudes trying to aggressively sell you souvenirs.

Users who are viewing this thread