NEW GAME! - Vol. 8 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Well, I think an excellent outcome is when two groups can work together if possible, I'm just happy that this manga is getting loved, thanks!

As for the chapter, cute! I forgot about the "origin" of peko lol.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Always appreciate the introduction of a new yuri pairing, but Bocchi already did this plot and better. Nice try.

At least the PECO event is good in kirara fantasia.

Dex-chan lover
You mean there's hopes for not having to wait 6 months per chapter? Yay.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, this chapter was really fucking cute! I'm note sure what this has to do with the main premise of the GameDev company whatsoever (other than Kou being there) but I like it nonetheless.

Double-page supporter
@Luhood My understanding is that Aoba's characters inspired Sophie to try and become friends with Flora because she reminded her of PECO's antagonist, so it's like a "Your game can influence the lives of others in a good way" type of deal.

EDIT: I also just realized that the premise for the antagonist was "A sickly and lonely girl who spends all day in bed with her stuffed animals" so Flora's a pretty spot on comparison actually. Aside from the "no parents" part, I'm assuming.

Aggregator gang
@ShinonInDex: I asked out of concern, because some translation groups get upset if anyone "snipes" the series that they're translating, and I don't want to have that sort of drama happen here.

Also, given that the folks from Doki are the same folks who run Mangadex, I have to admit it seems kind of brazen to steal one of their series and then post it on their own site...

Group Leader
Aww, that was so cute.
Now we can see Aoba's game inspiring some new girls to be like her. These two will probably be heading to work at Eagle Jump after they graduate high school too.

Fed-Kun's army
A cute chapter in this? Huh. Honestly it's surprisingly fitting to have this type of chapter here. Usually it can only fit in slice of life manga that doesn't have the events sorted out the way this manga does.

Users who are viewing this thread