NEW GAME! - Vol. 8 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
So the misogynist basis of the game gets a misogynist sequel in the story? I guess it's heartwarming to see dark-haired girls always depicted as weak and melancholy helpless victims of life whose only hope is to get saved by an always cheerful blonde girl who continuously dances through life.
At least it is when you're a miserable sick fuck who hates women with dark hair.

So the misogynist basis of the game gets a misogynist sequel in the story? I guess it's heartwarming to see dark-haired girls always depicted as weak and melancholy helpless victims of life whose only hope is to get saved by an always cheerful blonde girl who continuously dances through life.
At least it is when you're a miserable sick fuck who hates women with dark hair.

Good one dude 🤡

Dex-chan lover
@Alyssumi I will give you a good advice, Bloch him. He is not worth your time. He just go on shoujo-ai and only talk about tropes, mysoginism and hair color. He barely make any comments worth reading.

Miku best girl
Admin
Just goes to show that everyone gets sniped, even us 😅

Double-page supporter
Just want to say thank you so much for sniping this one, made them pull their thumbs out and start releasing chapters again!!

Users who are viewing this thread