NEW GAME!

Fed-Kun's army
@cookiemuncher
Whoop... I read Futaribeya too, but I don't really get it. I mean I don't hate it but I'm not to excited as well. Kinda plain...

Dex-chan lover
That's it, I'm done. This manga is unhealthy and gutless, so I quit.

You learn to like the close relationships until you realize that they may as well all be potatoes and the plot wouldn't change.

I can't believe I read 107 chapters of this, or beyond where you get an idea of the layout of a small game company. Despite being a story targeted at older teens on up (seinen), the writing is half office workers and half kindergarten playpen. Nearly every chapter gives multiple "no homo" moments that mean absolutely nothing. There are only two explicitly gay recurring characters: a cringy secondary character and a poor lesbian cursed to live in a world that erases any gay event from existence within minutes.

I'm sorry Rin, you're too good for the romantic hellscape you're stuck within. o7

What is this manga? It updated at ridiculous pace, and i'm seeing it one the first page of latest updade every time i open mangadex. It times and times again makes me wondering if this was the "first page" that i've opened a while ago.

@All-is-fine this manga was dropped by the previous scanlator a while ago and has just been picked up again which is why you're seeing so many chapters released in quick succession.

Group Leader
I have scanlated volume ten of NewGame in less than 5 days... enjoy everyone, and I hope to see someone pick up volume 11... otherwise... see you next month? I need a break. ._.

@CookieMuncher Thanks for your hard work! I really love this manga and I was getting desperate to the point where I was considering TL'ing it myself when there wasn't any updates for months lol. Again, thanks a ton and see ya next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread