New life: Savior From Another World

Aggregator gang
@UnknownSaint111 What do you mean by that? Is it the Webcomic style? Is it because it is a manhwa? Is it because it's yet another isekai? (just read the 4 chapters that are currently translated, not really an isekai)

Early review (as of chapter 4): The art is great and the story is simple, but believable fantasy. Cleaning and typesetting are top notch, too. Unfortunately, the translation is full of Engrish (Konglish?). It just needs some QC/editing by a native English speaker.

Contributor
This is one which avoids info-dumps... to it's detriment. We have absolutely no idea what the blazes is going on half the time, but it feels like the author and the characters do. It feels like dropping in the middle of a series with no introduction. There is an art-form to writing things like that, but this one isn't really cutting it for me, so hopefully things become clearer within a few chapters.

(...That aside, I too am dubious about the "isekai" tag. That's not usually used for fantasy settings where people are popping in and out out various different dimensions (notably, none of them earth so far). It seems not so much about "being transported to another world", as just a multi-dimensional setting.)

Fed-Kun's army
I like the art but it feels like missed 2 chapters at the start. No idea what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread