New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

lmao did the mangaka mix drugs with his coffee or something this is some next level shit

Worldbuilding isn't great, gonna have to explain stuff like how eating is handled if seeing a mouth is forbidden. Also, why are there still public water fountains?

Corona isolation really is bringing even weirder shit than ever.

Dex-chan lover
YESSS I've been waiting for a manga premised around a world affected by Covid.
COVID-19 is going to be a muse for and have an impact on art for a while and I for one am looking forward to how that influence evolves.

Ehhhh... Am I the only one who thinks that this is not how diseases work? Even if you wear a mask and wash your hands all the time, airborne diseases can still be transferred via objects like Hair, Notebooks, Doorknobs, Bed Sheets, etc...

The disease is airborne, right? Then why do people have mouth opener for the mask? If they use an opening for the mask, then that makes the mask useless in the first place. Why do people still use personal water bottles? Wouldn't the disease cling to the water bottles because the Virus is airborne?

He uses water bottle with a straw unless the water bottle is 'Germ Proof' then disease can still transfer in a water bottle to your mouth because the water bottle is still exposed to outside...

I need a scientist or a doctor to explain to me how they are still alive just wearing masks. Mask doesn't make you 100% safe, they only provide extra protection. And diseases can still evolve or mutate other ways of infecting people, like going inside the pores of human skin, eyes, ears and even hair... I am still wondering how the human race is still alive on this earth...

Dex-chan lover
This would happen if we keep wearing this mask for ages. Wearing mask become norms and root inside us

Dex-chan lover
brah... this dude is using a mask in his own room... and the girl is using own while doing sports (though makes more sense than using a mask in your own your while you are completely alone...)

Users who are viewing this thread