New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Power Uploader
Next Chapter (Ch.5) will be out early March so currently we are 'par' with the raws...

Is there some sort horror tag in there, feels a little ummm what should i say .... a bit different i guess🙁

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's DEMON Covid

I guess that explains the massive loss of life and the guns lmao

Dex-chan lover
So there’s more to it than just virus and feels like it’ll be darker soon. Not really liking this new girl, probably might add drama and love triangle to the story.

@nevian70gr Thanks for the fast update.

@Trew865

I'm guessing it's just a conspiracy and that there are normal humans living outisde the walls, but i might be wrong

BRUHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYY IS THERE GONNA BE A FUCKING LOVE TRIANGLE. ENOUGH WITH THE STUPID FUCKING CLICHE ITS SO AGGREVATING.
BUTTTTT, the plot thickness, we see that there is either a conspiracy and the government is covering it up (makes sense with the guns and shit, they legit will open fire on suspicious people, that's just crazy). Again, I feel like we will definitely have some tragedy and I'm calling that the new girl might be the suspicious person or know that person.

Dex-chan lover
New girl looks like tsundere.

Still hoping it doesn't get too dark for our characters themselves.
Maybe keep trickling in information about the world from the news like what's done in this chapter, and they're more like spectators / bystanders.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hahahaha! As soon as they mentioned a new member I knew it would be another girl, classic plot development.

Users who are viewing this thread