New Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
Yoyoyo new normal... a mutated virus that causes human turn into monster.... a myth... yoyoyo...

Dex-chan lover
So it actually became a zombie apocalypse....i thought it was just corona that changed society like that.....don't scare me for nothing author....

Contributor
“Having a boy see my mouth is too embarrassing, so I’ll say he saw my panties instead”

Do you guys really think it's gonna be a harem?
My bets on her being the one they saw in the park sneaking in, since she's completely new to this and didn't even know to lock the door and is pretending to be bad at piloting.

Dex-chan lover
fully expecting them to be dicovered maskless, have to flee the gated city, and realize people are living totally normally in the ruins of the old world and the pandemic ended years ago. is it political? is it just great sci-fi? its both!

Group Leader
I don't know what's happening to me but I find page 13 to be sexy despite seeing it a thousand times in other mangas. Hell, I find this manga a bit alluring even without exposing undergarments.

fuck if this will be in the harem route I will drop this or if there is another woman :)

LETS MAKE THIS POLITICAL. THERE WAS NO PLAGUE. THERE WAS NO COVID 19.

PEOPLE OUTSIDE DID THE RIGHT CHOICE AND RETURNED TO MONKE. ANARCHO PRIMITIVISM IS BEST. APES TOGETHER STRONG.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that new girl is cool and all but are they seriously gonna introduce monsters into this series? Seems kinda dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread