new reader doesn't work in Internet explorer

Hallo,
since yesterday and the update, the Reader doesent't work in Internet Explorer.
The Pictures do not load and the Option/Setting/... Bottons are on the left side of my Monitor. It also look like the pages do not load because ther is the Information Page 0 / 0 .

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Yeah, it won't work, at least not for now. I'll try to do something about it at some point, but for now the only fix is to use a modern browser.

Hi, thanks for the quick response. I already thought that my computer is the source of the problem. Hope you can fixed the problem soon. until then Good luck

Gigades, are you talking about within the Mangadex reader or in IE? I tried setting compatibility mode to "on" and it does not seem to make a difference for me.

I use IE only for the ease of managing all of my bookmarks / favorites... Its just 10x easier for me when reading between 200 different manga titles for whatever reason than using Edge, Firefox, or Chrome LOL... :)

I guess my productivity is going to shoot up until you get this fixed because I wont be able to read anything on Mangadex until this is fixed. :(

That's not what he meant. Go to your Mangadex account settings and set the Reader to Legacy.

@policani

Just login with mangadex account and you will see Settings menu. You can choose to use legacy reader there which should still be compatible with IE.

OK, I've just confirmed that switching to legacy does fix the MangaDex reader issues when browsing in IE, but of course you must be a logged-in member to take utilize this "feature".

Users who are viewing this thread