New Romance Anime Suggestions

Its been almost a year since I watched some new anime...
Can someone suggest shoujo romance anime that came out recently?? It would also be helpful if it's upcoming/will air soon (I'll note down the name and watch it when it starts)
I even went to the livechart site to see the upcoming anime but found literally 0 romance titles. (Maybe I missed something... But It was all filled with boring Isekai n Harem anime *rolls eyes*)
I also don't mind suggestions for movies or short series..(as long they're recent) I'm currently waiting for the Violet Evergarden movie but that'll probably be awhile...
Thanks in advance 😊

Fed-Kun's army
non harem shoujo romace,
what's the last one of this niche genre? WotaKoi?
Also, can't be wrong with Oregairu

try akatsuki no yona but it was realse at about 2016 something but the animation is good

Yeah I can't help with new anime, but if you're open to watching old ones, I recommend Itazura na Kiss

Liu

There's barely any "new" (aka post 2014) good romance out there. The authors probably forgot how to write a romance plot that doesn't end in harem/doesn't have any plot development for 3 seasons/200 chapters (Hello Nisekoi).
I don't really know what you mean by "new", but I suggest you check romance stories between 2005 and maybe 2015, where you get the best romance shots such as Gosick, Toradora, Shigatsu wa kimi no uso, nagi no asukara etc...

Nothing new really to suggest that isn’t harem-y either but I do recommend:

Kamisama Hajimemashita - pretty cute but the anime stops before the manga. Manga is complete though, so you can read it easily to see how the story ends. (Similar to akatsuki no yona, which I also recommend, though akatsuki no yona manga is still going).

Fruits Basket reboot. Reboot anime is following the manga and is currently airing. Really cute.

Kimi no todoke is cute too but a slow burn.

my list is probably
1. sukasuka
2. nazo no kanojo x
3. tsuki ga kirei
4. tamako love story (its a movie, you can watch tamako market first if you want to know the context, but if you only watch the movie, you wont miss much)
5. toradora
6. clannad after story (i only watch after story without watching the first season and i get the context)
7. Chuunibyou
8. relife
9. tsurezure children
10. Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
11. tonikaku kawaii (upcoming next season)
i can assure you this is a strict no harem zone, i hate that genre

Users who are viewing this thread