new updates are not shown in follows page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
sYbm5DI.png

JiSQd6a.png

happened to more than one manga titles
usually one with the next chapter timer doesn't appear when uploaded

I concur, except a different problem: it's not my follows page that isn't showing new updates, it's the All tab for latest updates that hasn't been showing quite a few of my followed series recently - I've somehow missed three chapters of Spirit Farmer and a chapter or two from many other series, such as Tomb Raider King and Auto Hunting.
Is this another part of a desync issue, or is there some bug or sum'n going on with followed series being yeeted from latest updates?

Dex-chan lover
^ I've given up on the Follows tab. Now I just tap/click Latest Updates and scan the list manually. A liquid pain.

@Moodyz ; No, see - plenty of them don't even shpw up in Latest Updates for me; Solo Spell Caster got five new chapters in the last week and I just saw an update for it today?
So it's not just the Follows tab... 😓

Dex-chan lover
@Kitsune_Hellscythe
Great, now you've got me worried too. Fwiw, try going to Site Settings (tap great icon and then More Settings) and change "Latest updates" to "Grouped Chapter list" and see if i helps. In my case, it did show some of the manga the default view didn't, but the layout shows far less titles. Dunno, the site's been a bit of a mess lately. Recent DDoS attacks probably didn't help.

@MavB_Ver ; That's the thing - these chapters were 3-6 days ago and never showed on my Latest Updates tab, and I checked it every time when I finished work or woke up, back to when I started work or went to bed - which was no more than 10 hours each time.

@Kitsune_Hellscythe
Not sure if that's related to the ddos or server acting up. I check and see 3 chapters within this week, unless only now it would show you these chapters. Maybe an entirely different issue from the front page.

@MavB_Ver ; Yeah, I only just now saw the new chapters because the latest one showed in Latest Updates - it's real weird, and so fae it's only happened to the manhuas as far as I can tell.

Same happens with "The emperor reverses time" two updates in 2 weeks that are not present on the followed list

Group Leader
I had this same issue 2 weeks ago. I noticed a manga had a update in my follows page, but it would not show at all on the main starting/home page. I only noticed that 1 manga so I didn't report it, but I also don't normally check my follows and compare it against the main page.

@Noobmaster69_ ; I can confirm that switching to grouped chapter lists for latest updates doesn't work, as I found four updates in my Follows page that never showed up in the homepage over the last... almost 2 days now - two being mangas, one being Max Level Returner and the other Stepmother's Friends.

So guess imma stick to Folloes page for ghe forseeable future and use homepage for any potential mangas I'm forgetting about to add to my Follows list.
JFC, my MDList is getting way too large...

Power Uploader
@Noobmaster69_
I am also having no luck with what you suggested. The two manga that are not updating for me are Tesla Note and Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara o Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou!
I want to be clear this is happening on the Follows tab on the Home page, not in the Follows section itself.

Dex-chan lover
Delayed chapters aka chapters made available after a certain time (eg Available after 2 days) won't show up on the follow section on Home page, use the Follows page instead
https://mangadex.org/follows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread