New Year's Taste - Ch. 1 - First Love, First Farewell

Did he actually break with her because she was mooching off him? Mind you if that was the case I thought he'd complain about it. We'll see how it goes but somehow I get the feeling that the MC's mentality is kind of selfish and immature, at least for the time being.

OMG what a trainwreck of an MC. she's on the extreme side of the anxious attachment style... Scary! She doesn't have hobbies or a job or any sense of individuality I'm guessing. Sad. Can't wait for her growth!

Aggregator gang
Well, there's room for improvement... maybe she'll get to learn what real love is.

thank you so much for picking this up! it had only been available on naver until recently the chinese translation came out (https://www.dongmanmanhua.cn/LOVE/nianxialianaigonglue/list?title_no=1506)

Uh... I don't know what to say to the mc. She's clearly in a mess, everything from her lifestyle to her personality and even mindset needs improvement. Hope she won't stay so childish and realise everything about her current situation is wrong

I was about to pity her but then no wonder why the guy broke up with her. Although the guy should've explained why so she would get closure and get a grip of her life. Hope she develops and be better at least for herself.

Thank you for picking this up! 💖 It's seems interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he probably broke up with her not because of the money thing. I feel like it's going to be because she was immature overall and very dependent on him.

How does that makes sense-, why don’t she focus on her studies rather than getting new bf...

Nope. No. This woman makes no sense, and the boyfriend did the e
Right thing. Next.

Dropped.
MC already annoys me like your Ex basically did everything for you of course he'll want someone who is a bit more independent. Rely on yourself more at least have a job good lord.

I hope that she gets some character development because right now she is really unlikable. I mean okay there are often this kind of FL that are immature and don't realize how tiring they can be in the beginning but I don't like it when they decide to seduce some guy just 'because he's handsome and it will make my ex jealous'. 😒

The art is good but the storyline so far?- I really dislike the fl atm. I hope she become a bit mature and self reliant or independent for some character development. Not to hate but she seems utterly childish how did she survive this far when shes already in college, and the idea to make her ex 'jealous' i- its cringey? not sure what the word I want to describe it as but I cannot fathom how her brain works atm.

Aggregator gang
...i'm just speechless

Actually, no. Why is her personality like this. How could she even survive before she meet her oppa. She doesn't even realize any of this... why did she immediately think it's because of another girl's fault that he broke up with her...

But then again author probably set this all up to make a major improvement in her character.

Aggregator gang
.... so basically i have to watch this dumb bitch, be a dumb bitch, until she learns how to stop being a dumb bitch? Sis, I know why he broke up with you. You're useless, clingy, a fucking child, a free loader.

I have no need to explain. Everyone has already said it. I held my puke in, I almost threw up.

Users who are viewing this thread