Next Door's Chinatsu-chan R

I think I get why this is so loved probs since it’s a normal relationship no animals or amotomorphic creatures or anything really just raw normal sex between probs lovers from what I saw

Dex-chan lover
wojak.jpg

Something about this feels melancholy, and as the first comment said, like it's not completely there. I dunno, something just seems off about it. Not like negatively, like some wrong shit is going on, but it just feels off. Edit: I think it feels off because of the little amounts of actual dialogue, or just the short sentences. Most of the story to me at least feels like it's going through that girls head and out to me because of the frequency of the boxes, how they pretty much replace dialogue. Just seems like rambling, but still it just feels off.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I fumbled with a childhood friend once. She was tomboysh, liked to play rough, beat and pin me down. She was quite my type, and I think I liked her, but I was too scared. Funny thing is, I had quite the chance and I kinda knew that, was just to scared of change, open myself and shit. Wasted the few chances to have sum of these "whimsical, manga-like" romances because of fear. Well, it is what it is

Users who are viewing this thread