Next Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Pursuit

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation, I never thought I would get to read this manga again 😁

But damn this MC is annoying.
He is constantly afraid of... something? Going undercover to get... what? Hiding his powers because... uhh?
I really don't get why an all-powerful mage, who could just take the country if he wants, has to be such a whiny bitch.

And I really thought that after KILLING a friend for being a wuss and not using high grade magic... that he would change and take charge, at least a bit.
But nooooo, let's do fucking nothing, and get raped in the process.
I'll give it one more chapter, if he's still a bitch next chapter, I'll drop this to not start pulling my hair.

@Chocolat
She probably also has a dick (MC noted her low voice, and his "back" hurts after being raped).

Group Leader
This mangas direction though🙄
Mc better get better or it's a drop...
Thanks for picking this up xD

Why are people complaining about the MC concealing his power? Hes in a strange world he barely knows anything about, he might not be invincible anyways. just because the dukes land in the country hes in right now is weak doesn't mean the rest of the world is. Revealing his power would only make him a target and put him in an unfavourable position.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he just have killed her many times over already? He had many chances

Double-page supporter
@Owyn If killing were second nature to him, maybe. But that definitely isn't the case.

He hasn't killed someone he considers a peer at all. The only things he offed were things he considered unconditionally monsters (goblins and slimes.) He's going to have a very hard time against orcs and kobolds, for example.

Now, when Marius realised Pedra was actually sending soldiers and magicians to their deaths on purpose for ingredients (pure and utter speculation), that'll be interesting to see. I'm willing to bet she killed the poor guy with one arm as well, because why waste ingredients that should've been yours.

Fed-Kun's army
The thot will never get killed. I bet she'll be spared, then she'll return, kill someone dear to the MC and get spared once again, only to return again and kill someone else.

This pattern will probably repeat for a while, because the author doesn't want the manga to get Mature ratings.

Shame that this hasnt been translated more considering the raws are up to chapter 24 :(

Users who are viewing this thread