Next Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 13.1

Supporter
So ben is a boy? That's the most important information I surmised from this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido

He looks very androgenous and could easily disguise himself as a tomboy with how he looks.
But yes, he is a boy.

Also, we got to know that Ben is easy to convince with food :p

Dex-chan lover
The TL Note was a very on point joke.

I suppose if there was a country where intelligent monsters capable of communication and cooperation were living in relative peace with humans, the word monster would instead only refer to less intelligent monsters or totally uncooperative, dangerous species. In the end, orcs, for example, very often aren't classified as monsters but demi-humans. This might apply to all humanoids with enough intelligence, self-awareness, and sentience.

Aggregator gang
hmmm, 2 things that shock me:

1. ben is a boy, (his?) attire is somewhat looks like a women cloth
2. even in they are in human form, annette is take bath together with them like usual

well that last one, my corrupted brain thought about some NTR H-manga plot :v

Dex-chan lover
no wonder the previous uploaded chapter felt like it has skip something...

Double-page supporter
Yes, there is.
Maybe on journey, they will come to Country of monster Tempest and live here.

On spin-off or colaboration with Tensei Slime. 😄

Ah, that explains why I couldn't remember this Manga until this chapter came out lol.

Dex-chan lover
Annete bathing together with the two, it seems MC didnt realize those 2 are demi-humans. They are not attracted sexually to humans.
If MC was me, id join instantly...

It’s always much better reading a story that doesn’t have any gaps in it. So, ehem, what I mean is, thanks for filling the gap!!! Hahaha!

And thanks for the chapter update!

Also, I’m not sure how it’s written in the raws, but [Hallucination] seems like the type of spell you would cast on the target(s) who(m) you wish to have see things that aren’t actually true. If you’re casting the spell on the object/person that you’re intending to misrepresent in the eyes of others, it would make more sense to me if it was named [Hologram], or [Mirage], or [Camouflage]. But whatever.

@dextersTomato They’re Monsters, not Demi-humans. When discerning between intelligent Monsters and Demi-humans, keep in mind that Demi-humans have the body and face of humans, with the addition of beast features, such as; tale, furry ears, wings/feathers, scales, etc. Meanwhile, intelligent monsters look like beasts/monsters, but have some human features, such as; the ability to speak, bipedalism, hands, opposable thumbs, the ability to wield weapons, the desire to wear clothes and armor, etc.

Demi-humans and Monsters can, and in many cases, are, attracted to humans sexually. That goes both ways, too. So it’s not that they aren’t attracted to each other, but that her ability to suborn monsters left the two of them with the desire to dedicate their lives to her. Looking at her that way would be an insult to both her and the vow that they’ve made to themselves.

Also, Duran is an Ork. Historically, typically, Orks mate with human females, and only human females to reproduce, like Goblins. Or they just screw them for the heck of it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your sacrifice! But please don't hurt yourself again rushing to get a chapter out :eek: it's not worth it!

nice a hallucination which is basicly make believe abd its changing the actual physical attributes of those involved... must have missed that when i was tougth about hallucinations

also a hallucination in rl would be more like a debuff or curse you put on others
what he is describing sounds more like a illusion and whats actualy happening is actualy a transformation seeing as the now seem to have changed their dislike for bathing in high temperatures into a like

also it seems to have changed their presence and smell so unless you realy redefine hallucination which the author didnt do it cant be a fucking hallucination

Users who are viewing this thread