Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 17 - Playing in the water.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty funny ngl, I literally can't figure out if this manga is comedy, depressing, sad etc...
ALSO HE'S LITERALLY HIM
Damm, little girl got some strength to hold a running chainsaw sideways with only one hand
Fr, I can barely control our small chainsaw while cutting wood (but I'm also a weak little bitch sooo)

Group Leader
This is pretty funny ngl, I literally can't figure out if this manga is comedy, depressing, sad etc...
ALSO HE'S LITERALLY HIM

Fr, I can barely control our small chainsaw while cutting wood (but I'm also a weak little bitch sooo)
chainsaw mechanic here, the problem might be that the wood is poorly secured and you're not revving it fast enough whilst in a bad angle. try cutting it like bread, from the top and moving the angle (handle to tip, u and down) while slowly "sawing" it. works best in harder woods like acacia.

Dex-chan lover
chainsaw mechanic here, the problem might be that the wood is poorly secured and you're not revving it fast enough whilst in a bad angle. try cutting it like bread, from the top and moving the angle (handle to tip, u and down) while slowly "sawing" it. works best in harder woods like acacia.
It's definitely secured enough (well I used to not secure it enough which is bad) it's definitely an angle problem. It starts off fine then after a bit of time my hands give up and I fuck up the angle lol

Dex-chan lover
I liked the rain effect on the sound effects. It looked nice.

Translation group's name: "What's Typesetting

Translator's credits page: "THIS WAS FUN TO TYPESET"

Dex-chan lover
I can only assume this is a plot device foreshadowing some kind of trauma she has involving starving.
I bet she was stranded in an small island somewhere with some old dude who ended up eating his own leg to give her all their foods

Users who are viewing this thread