Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 30 - Love Hotel.

Dex-chan lover
HMMMM???
Y4rocS0.jpeg
the question is which guns that he holds for next chapter?
:smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
ok, so. Is it me? Am i missing something? Why is everyone's immediate thought that she's a lesbian? To me, it looks kinda like they're related (especially when she was holding nezumi's face), and her anger/despair would fall more along the lines of "Are you fucking kidding me? I'm out here having to wear this bullshit and pander to these freaks and she's shacked up with a cute boy? Why does she get to pretend she's normal?"

Either way, is gonna end with her trying to murder ao, unless the author really wants standard rom-com drama. although, in the process of getting him alone she could attempt seduction, like she did here, so probably they'll get to do both.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the pillow silencer, never leave home without it.

I mean, there's a CHANCE that Midori could like nezumi, but it could be that she's just lonely. Hard out there for a hired assassin just luring in Yakuza with skimpy clothes. Just need someone to chill with after all that. Well we'll see eventually.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Btw the "zelato" thing she mentioned is a parody of this brand if anyone's interested lol https://gelatopique.us/

I wonder if anyone's gonna translate this author's other series if nezumi gets wrapped up

Users who are viewing this thread