Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Ch. 32 - 6/15

Aggregator gang
Ao's gonna find that he's most comfortable and born for the gun not the knife.... He is going to do some Deadpool shit

Power Uploader
Am I to believe she made him waste a shot, before telling him hes got six left and six guys to kill. Does that mean she intended for him to miss so he'll be one short? Lol nah im thinking too hard.
He killed the boss with his tutorial shot. You can see the smoking wound (weird as it is) on page 13. It's also why Midori says "Lucky!" though in retrospect I should have said "Lucky shot!" to make it clearer.

Dex-chan lover
He killed the boss with his tutorial shot. You can see the smoking wound (weird as it is) on page 13. It's also why Midori says "Lucky!" though in retrospect I should have said "Lucky shot!" to make it clearer.
It was clear enough, I was just thinking that the tutorial shot wasnt meant to hit anything, but lucky enough that it did.

Dex-chan lover
Curious if he can actually scare them into staying still after shooting two of them, or if they'll get desperate after two shots and just keep charging.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she's familiar with our boy's game
And this is gonna be her next
chapter:
022.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I'm sure the mere thought of Nezumi is enough to trigger some unique form of Ultra Instinct within Ao-kun. Horniness can give you a surprising amount of strength).

Users who are viewing this thread