Nezumi no Hatsukoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A foolish request.

Supporter
Hope the author goes bi-weekly, it's a complex manga with a high quality art, being weekly will just drain his soul

Dex-chan lover
Ah shit, the assassin couple. Interesting plot development. Better see him and her kill them all at some point.... hopefully

Dex-chan lover
This is bs. I get the story direction but then they shouldn't have presented her as the sole reason they managed get so big, because now it's broke the flow the fact that she did not massacare them all.

Group Leader
Can't wait for "the moment when your tools bite you back."

Ao better be real good at killing so he can free Nezumi and uproot that organization.

Dex-chan lover
They can't make love anymore, can they? Dude became a eunuch now... and I'm impressed he is still going. They destroyed his toenails, damaged his ear and maybe fractures his skull? Some broken ribs? He is quite hurt. Sure, not on his deathbed, but holy shit, he must be in so much pain... and his wily is most definitely gone. Enduring that kind of pain is insane.

Dex-chan lover
I had a feeling it was going to go either that way or she'll just go Shura mode on everyone

Dex-chan lover
This is bs. I get the story direction but then they shouldn't have presented her as the sole reason they managed get so big, because now it's broke the flow the fact that she did not massacare them all.
I guess it makes sense that she's the sole reason the one-eyed dude's gang suddenly got big. Because he'd have to be an idiot fucking rookie to treat his best "tool" so badly.

I mention this because the tactical stupidity of the parking garage showdown he organized kind of took me out of the story, but this series is otherwise off to a GREAT start.

They can't make love anymore, can they? Dude became a eunuch now... and I'm impressed he is still going.
I don't think they castrated him? I wondered at first, but there's no blood on or dripping from the chair. The darkness between his legs is ominous, but I suspect it's just self-censorship on Ooseto's part.

Users who are viewing this thread