Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 1 - Crossing Worlds, I Have Arrived!

Dex-chan lover
If the other reincarnators don't immediately jump ship to form a henshin squad with this guy the moment they see that you can transform with an item, they are not hot-blooded males.
If they don't jump ship when they see him henshin into a kamen rider, they aint even males in my eyes :shamihuh:

Bro if I have the choice whether to fight using a sword, or a device that can have me transforming into a kamen rider or put me a power suit, I would take the device 1000%, even if the sword is a legendary holy sword or whatever.

Group Leader
The origin of the armor should be something more special. His little brother crafting it makes the armor less special.
From their conversation it's already implied that his suit (or "Blaster) is an old-model magic tool and it's like toys compared to his old sword. I can't fully read what the little brother said in page 45, but it's something about research/researcher.

Minor spoiler (something that you can already deduce from this chapter) :
Full body suit is the "old tech" in the world's setting. Other magic tool like his old sword is the standard/what people usually use, the reason will be explained in the next chapter(or the next one after that).

Last edited:
Oh neat, someone picked this up. I had considered doing it myself, but kind of gave up after attempting to clean and redraw that beginning color page lol.

I would like to point out in regards to the names that technically "Hugo" would be written as 'ヒューゴー', but same difference.

Pretty sure I've heard the "Kagayake! Ore no imagination" line on 42 from somewhere, but don't remember where. If the "Please" came after, I'd call it a Wizard reference.

Users who are viewing this thread