Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 1 - Crossing Worlds, I Have Arrived!

Annnnnd the Hero is the villain again... Getting real tired of that trope. The villain being the hero is generally fun, but I'm getting tired of the hero being bad, it's almost always super one-note and boring.

Dex-chan lover
I was that tall, 170-175, when I was in high school. There was this middle school kid(13 yo) that was like 10-15 cm taller than me. lol
Im 177 and have been since high school, my dad and both my brothers are taller than me, and most male classmates were within 3cm of my height or like 10cm taller so ive always felt short

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if someone already pointed it out, but i believe the reason for him not mentioning ultraman among the heroes he likes is because of TV Asahi(?)'s super hero block, which I believe runs on Sunday Mornings (hence the NichiAsa part of the series' name) and encompasses Sentai, Rider and precure.

Dex-chan lover
If I had to point out something unique about me, it'd be that I'm a hero otaku.
That's not something "unique". "Remarkable" maybe, though I'd say not even that. But "unique", certainly not. I wouldn't even say "rare". I'd go with "noticeable" at best.
Or... are you saying that he is the only hero otaku in his initial world? I'd be surprised if there were hero stories to begin with if the target audience is literally a population of one. Much less billboard advertisement for them.

Seriously, mangas use superlative words like "unique" or "infinite" way too broadly.

Dex-chan lover
Game's Yuugo sacrifices his cinnamon roll brother?! :angery:
Good thing new Yuugo is good. Smh.

Dex-chan lover
So guy who was a fan of Super Sentai(Power Rangers) is reincarnated into a world of Magic as a Kamen Rider . . . . . .okay

Dex-chan lover
The origin of the armor should be something more special. His little brother crafting it makes the armor less special.
I thought the little brother "borrowed" the armor and didn't make it, it is also established as being a older model Magic tool type armor implying there are more Powerful more Modern versions of that Armor out there

Dex-chan lover
Oh neat, someone picked this up. I had considered doing it myself, but kind of gave up after attempting to clean and redraw that beginning color page lol.

I would like to point out in regards to the names that technically "Hugo" would be written as 'ヒューゴー', but same difference.

Pretty sure I've heard the "Kagayake! Ore no imagination" line on 42 from somewhere, but don't remember where. If the "Please" came after, I'd call it a Wizard reference.
"Imagination" just gets Den-O vibes from me but maybe there are other rider's who used it?

Aggregator gang
i thought he transformed into the fucking girl
bruh i read way too many TS manga
I actually expected TS too, or maybe some evil type shit. But it's pretty much the usual story with just a small backstory on top.

Users who are viewing this thread