Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Crossing Worlds, I Have A…

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly the kind of Isekai I want. Enough with the Demon King and sword/magic BS, give us more varied and interesting worlds and powers! This and "I have become a space monster" are making me optimistic about future isekai being less bland.

Fed-Kun's army
I can already see how clair is going to comeback to the mc side because this dummy erased the event the original body was going to do

i miss you ratman... you had so much to offer
Glad I am not the only one who loved that one!
This doesn't seem to be quite the same vein so it won't scratch that same itch, but I am looking forward to further cahpters of this.

Group Leader
Tokusatsu SET
Fantasy Isekai SET

Henshin!

Dual On!
Tokusatsu Isekai
Ready... FIGHT!!!

Group Leader
I don't understand why every new isekai manga has to include multiple reincarnators. Like, the guy reincarnating into the world with different knowledge and ways of thinking is basically the only reason he's special. When you add in other characters with the same benefit, there's nothing that makes the main character the "main character" except for plot armor and deus ex machina.

Users who are viewing this thread