Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 10 - The Heroine that's not Controll…

Dex-chan lover
I am liking this story. I love the part of the "supposed MC" plans are getting all ruined by the true MC and losing the heroine. That preview like a hero show was cool too.

Double-page supporter
When was the previous chapter released in japan ? I don't think I understand the schedule for that series.

Was the mangaka on hiatus for some reason ?

Dex-chan lover
Got a chuckle out of me that they managed to fit a "next time on" bit at the end of chapter. Melt is cool and I hope this doesn't become a harem.
The guy mentionned heroines that he must "capture". It's clear there will be more than just Melt.

Dex-chan lover
Nice preview for whats to come. i hope this isnt a sign of low numbers for this manga. i quite like it.

Dex-chan lover
RyrL1mJ.png

zwM5HML.png

Dex-chan lover
Sad that manga omitted one part. After the kiss all isekai 'protagonists' (except Clay) received system message that her plot line is terminated and she couldn't longer be added in party(harem).
that gives them excuses to not let him near other 'targets' and best quest, with intention to take away his girl, that he brainwash.

Users who are viewing this thread