Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 10 - The Heroine that's not Controll…

Dex-chan lover
I really really want the “protagonist“ to find out the MC is a reincarnated who loves tokusatsu and knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the game they’re in (I figure they’ll eventually have that happen but if it takes too long and there’s too much build up then it’s just going to drive people crazy that it hasn’t happened yet.) and when it does it’s going to be amazing to watch him crumble fall into despair. I can already feel the schadenfreude.

I mean, the MC shouts HENSHIN for the love of God and all that is holy. It shouldn’t take much longer.
that seem to be one of the mysterious plot point than author lazyness. As latter part ,one of reincarnate people will talk about yogo's henshin pose and go "what that was about?" as in they have no idea at all what mask rider is.

Fed-Kun's army
yep, the mangaka struggling with paneling in action scenes pretty much alot especially when dealing with those bulky armor with many kind of poses....
like i know, tried it, difficult af.

Dex-chan lover
that seem to be one of the mysterious plot point than author lazyness. As latter part ,one of reincarnate people will talk about yogo's henshin pose and go "what that was about?" as in they have no idea at all what mask rider is.
GOD DAMMIT
Unless the reincarnated person isn’t Japanese I call shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
GOD DAMMIT
Unless the reincarnated person isn’t Japanese I call shenanigans.
kakuyomu comment seem to think that it because reincarnate people come from diffrent world than yugo rei. which is why all reincarnate person in story is full blown asshole, cause they lack heroic childhood's role model like kamen rider in their world.

Dex-chan lover
kakuyomu comment seem to think that it because reincarnate people come from diffrent world than yugo rei. which is why all reincarnate person in story is full blown asshole, cause they lack heroic childhood's role model like kamen rider in their world.
Look at what the lack of sentai/kamen rider did in their world.

Users who are viewing this thread