Nichiasa Suki no Otaku ga Akuyaku Seito ni Tenseishita Kekka, Hametsu Flag ga Houkaishiteiku Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 10 - The Heroine that's not Controll…

Dex-chan lover
Are otakus so deluded that if they're isekai'd, they think everything will go the same way?

Dex-chan lover
Are otakus so deluded that if they're isekai'd, they think everything will go the same way?
Well, if they were truly the protagonists of the story... yes. They just can't realize that despite being the protagonists of the game they transported into, they aren't the protagonists of the story. Their plot armor is made of Styrofoam and cheese.

Dex-chan lover
I really really want the “protagonist“ to find out the MC is a reincarnated who loves tokusatsu and knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the game they’re in (I figure they’ll eventually have that happen but if it takes too long and there’s too much build up then it’s just going to drive people crazy that it hasn’t happened yet.) and when it does it’s going to be amazing to watch him crumble fall into despair. I can already feel the schadenfreude.

I mean, the MC shouts HENSHIN for the love of God and all that is holy. It shouldn’t take much longer.

Dex-chan lover
Say for yourselft brah
I Don'T Care Looks Female Enough GIF - I don't care looks female enough -  Discover & Share GIFs'T Care Looks Female Enough GIF - I don't care looks female enough -  Discover & Share GIFs
:haa:

Dex-chan lover
Sad that manga omitted one part. After the kiss all isekai 'protagonists' (except Clay) received system message that her plot line is terminated and she couldn't longer be added in party(harem).
that gives them excuses to not let him near other 'targets' and best quest, with intention to take away his girl, that he brainwash.
Wow...I didn't know that. This part is actually fitting perfectly with the chapter title now. The Heroine That's Not Controlled.

Dex-chan lover
When Jabronies and Jaggabutts get together, we ALL lose, no matter the weather. Although, if you're going to game the system/game might as well try for the perfect run. Also, talk about cheating while having protagonist powers that brain wash the NPCs? That's called hypocrisy my guy. Too bad It's awesome that his perfect run is already ruined thanks to good old common sense and human decency, LOL.
Good 'ol Spike vs. Vorthos.
That is MTG's meta minmaxer and "lore-accurate" players, for the uncultured.

Group Leader
Something tells me this is like that other isekai manga where everyone was reincarnated from another world and the god of this world just made a meme

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see that the smug prick other reincarnated person chose to level up [ Developers Developers Developers Developers ] skill and channel the Ol' Steve Balmer chair strike.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like every manga or LN with a male protagonist and more than one female character gets the harem tag.
I read the japanese version of Nichiasa's web novel, and if to earn a harem tag means that more than one female character has to develop feelings of love for the protagonist... then Nichiasa definitelly fulfills the requirements.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, the MC is so tokusatsu obsessed that despite collecting a large number of female (and some male) admirers, there's almost no romantic developments at all! He's probably saving his virginity for Kamen Rider
I laugh out loud on that part where the girls intentionally play mind game to sabotage another advance attempt....

for anyone interest

It 4, but Melt will be the main heroine for a much much longer period.
2nd will appear in the 2nd arc and she only openly declare war when Melt start compete with 3rd for real.
3rd and 4th are a foreign student arc, both are Miko. 3rd is intellectual beauty and 4th is innocence tomboy.

other two major Yugo male friend got one each,
Yugo also got his first disciple, but they have 0 romantic relation before Yugo drop her to forgotten(by everyone) side male character to form 2nd party.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread