Nicoichi - Vol. 5 Ch. 53 - Mom and Natsumi-san's Family Part 3.

Double-page supporter
thank you again for chapter!! finally we have communication.... hopefully it continues after their short one here!

Dex-chan lover
Definitely just something to add quirkiness to the character, but it would be great if it got acknowledged somehow.
Yeah. Now I must go back and read every chapter again with the new understanding that the two selves aren't just a narrative device but part of a System.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's painful that Natsumi's parents feel she shouldn't date someone with a child. And her own brother thinks she shouldn't date someone else, because he might have feelings for her.

It's certainly tough for Makoto, who can't really do anything about people he doesn't really know. Perhaps the best thing for him to do is simply let Natsumi fix things, but budging Satoru to do something about his feelings teems to be a good idea too.

Dex-chan lover
So like, I feel silly for not realizing this but the MC actually has some firm of DID, huh.
I don't think he's suffereing from DID, it's just a result of him trying to hide between two identities. He thinks of himself as two people, even if in reality they're both just him.

Users who are viewing this thread