4cc33e6f-43a7-437c-9fec-d711256c28d8
RC1138Boss Dex-chan lover Joined May 14, 2018 Messages 3,566 Mar 16, 2020 #3 We got a name now: Alma. Plus it was interesting seening all demons in love with a tar swamp.
T-L-G-T-W Fed-Kun's army Joined Aug 18, 2018 Messages 231 Mar 16, 2020 #4 YES!!! One of my favourite comics
REMasher Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 4, 2018 Messages 3,332 Mar 16, 2020 #6 Maan, they remind me of my grandparents and that's a little bittersweet.
D dharman Double-page supporter Joined Oct 6, 2018 Messages 1,506 Mar 16, 2020 #7 "What about the author name of Spiderman?" "Stan-...Miller?"
7 77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 17, 2018 Messages 10,796 Mar 16, 2020 #8 Heh, fun chapter.
C chocochoc Member Joined Jun 4, 2019 Messages 33 Mar 16, 2020 #9 Poor Simon. He's forgotten right away
Flamfag123 Member Joined Mar 11, 2019 Messages 147 Mar 16, 2020 #10 Thank you for the chapter. Love to see how this story progresses.
D deathpad Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 12, 2019 Messages 542 Dec 20, 2020 #12 Simon is such a great guy!
G Gletscher Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 29, 2020 Messages 582 Apr 12, 2025 #13 As bad as I am with remembering people names, I can relate so much to the store owners. But if someone tries to ask me if I remember someone by the name, I am clear: "before you even try, be warned that there is a high chance that the answer is no."
As bad as I am with remembering people names, I can relate so much to the store owners. But if someone tries to ask me if I remember someone by the name, I am clear: "before you even try, be warned that there is a high chance that the answer is no."
BakedBanana Banana Bred Contributor Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 26,924 Nov 22, 2025 #14 Cute. (Page 23 and 33)