Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 12 - The …

Dex-chan lover
Well that was disapointing.
It's not even a fun "oops i'm op" type situation, just casual use of dimension breaking skills.
It's like if you take any fun op character and sucked any sort of likeability out of it.

To me, the only thing that is fun on this chapter, is the misunderstanding at the end of it. Other content? I'd rather not mention about it.

Everyone is here taking about the misunderstandings, and I'm just wondering how strong that guild lady is. Gold is freaking heavy. Assuming that bag has 1 cubic foot of gold (severely low-balling it), it'd weigh around 1200 pounds. And she just plops it on the table like it's no big deal.

And I thought Ash casually picking up a 200 pound larvitar was impressive.

Nope. I don't like the misunderstanding. It leaves a bad taste when I think a rarely 'good' noble just got a 'I bought a miracle medicine for a deadly illness that turn out to be just a mud water'-like misfortune. I hope they cleared it before too late.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how precognition works in this story. The girl said her visions became more clear, but they did not take into account MC at all.
And it doesn't look like the lord's actions based on prediction were the cause of MC going to that plain and stopping the invasion.

@Oryangatan - I guess she is the kind of receptionist who casually takes your Evil Boar corpse and carries it away to be dismantled.

@Austriacus @Kayriel - I guess he sees the locals as being small-town people impressed by minor feats like slaying a green dragon.

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod

Nah, I know that his past lives' memories are affecting his common sense. But he's got like over a hundred or even several hundred years' experience and doesn't have the wisdom to hear from others what is or isn't normal around here? "Dense Protagonist" is a tag on many novel sites for a reason, doesn't matter what excuse they have, it gets old fast. I'd like for him to realize the shit he does is cash, not everyday stroll. Like that stopped being funny years ago.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel - you wouldn't become a Hero or a Sage if you keep listening to others. You have to see with your own eyes, measure with your own strength, and do the impossible.
Listening to others (and looking for an opportunity in that) is something adventurers do. And our MC hasn't figured out adventurer mentality yet.

@Kayriel Not even a year old but stopped being funny years ago, sure. And just because he's lived for a long time, doesn't mean he can register why he's getting riches for killing what probably registers for a mere pest where he's from, from the way he's acting. Dare you to not act the same way he's acting if you were isekai'd to a world where ants are the apex predators.

Dex-chan lover
while the misunderstanding is hilarious at the beginning, it's kind of boring now

Dex-chan lover
> A certain part of the dragon was really popular....
we...well....
I think they will use that part as a concoction for Aphrodisiac.....
Nobles need heir no matter what specially the large tummy nobles who cant have a lot of children's because of the lack of length and vigor on it...

> Its funny that receptionist-san bewbs are larger that the head of MC and the Dragon Slayer Party
Also, base on her reactios and body movement, it was very elastic, specially when she was shown thinking hard about the new game hunted by MC....

> It is better that there are characters who grab the credit of MC for his deeds like this fake dragon slayer nii-san...
By this, MC will just had a peaceful life, solving problems about what to do tomorrow, where to adventure, where to eat. where to shop, and where to bath in a natural hot spring, instead of being chased by the nobles caught in between on their political strife and maneuvers ....

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod

Did you think I was talking about the story with that part? Hm, well, my miscommunication then. I meant I'm tired of the situation. The 'Dense Protagonist'. I like the potential of this story, and I'm hoping he develops quickly instead of remaining an idiot.

@Kayriel So far, this manga is clearly following the generic isekai MC plotline, but with more comedy than normal, and a bit more flavor. Don't expect much. Just enjoy it for what it is.

Why is the future changing?
Nobody told the MC about the future. Doesn't that mean what MC is doing shouldn't change the future

Dex-chan lover
@Karinkishi

well, it depends on how her future vision actually works...
It's possible she only sees a vision of what could happen if nothing is done.

and also at the end of the day, you can always blame the butterfly effect.
Mabey because the girl told her dad, who went looking for the random dude who got gifted the armour.
the lack of the random guy's presence ( because he got hired ) somewhere down the line could have indirectly caused the MC to be at the wrong spot when the demon attacked.
Now because the random dude wasn't there to fuck up the MC´s day, he could save the day without knowing the demon was even there instead of going off on some random hunt?

is it longwinded? heck yes, but that's life when you have a future vision in these types of stories.
Sometimes the future vision itself is the cause of the disaster that is predicted in the vision of the future, and everything would have ben fine if they different try to predict the future in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
If there is something that deeply ticks me off and I find severely frustrating in stories like these is exactly when a misunderstanding gives recognition that should go to the MC to a completely unrelated party...

Dex-chan lover
The King may do well to remember the old saying, Correlation does not imply causation...

Users who are viewing this thread