Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 32 - The …

Supporter
"Nah this is just normal, in my home town I was a weakling, no really, I could only take on a dragon or two, you should meet the town's guards, they doesn't afraid of anything"

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's cool that the armor is tough and all but if the blacksmith hits her with the same move he used on the dummy she would still lose an arm.

Dex-chan lover
at least make it cover the entire thing man, milk gonna spill out of that cup.

Fed-Kun's army
Yooooo it's back!
Just need to re-read from the start, because I forgot what the story is about.

Dex-chan lover
When is he going to forge a wedding ring for her? And another one for the cutie guild girl from the first town while he's at it.

Dex-chan lover
So much sense this makes not...

To compress a material as much as he did, the gaps have to take up more volume than the material itself, so it'd be very porous. Most solid materials aren't that compressible. But, eh, magic.

If the sword breaks when you hit the armour with it, it means the armour has a very strong blade-breaking enchantment on it. Otherwise that sword is just crap. A proper steel sword can take a hit with full force against an immovable object, although it will chip on the edge. But if there are significant enough imperfections or prior damage to it, it could break. Most likely it would break at the hilt, since the tang is the weakest part. But, eh, magic.

"It's like I'm not wearing any armour at all!"
Well, there's a reason for that. And it doesn't have to do with his cheat skill. But, eh, magic.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter title made me think artist said "f__ it" and drew some busty-blacksmith themed okazu.
My disappointment is immeasurable and my evening is ruined.

After reading, the armor nerd part of me wished they'd draw actual armor on women. Like Ironlily.
Am I not alone in finding technologically-feasible, properly-armored female knights more attractive?!?

The only good "skirt" in a fight is a ERA armored skirt.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"Nah this is just normal, in my home town I was a weakling, no really, I could only take on a dragon or two, you should meet the town's guards, they doesn't afraid of anything"
That's the impression he is trying to give. But in reality, town guards are not afraid of anything, because they used to train against him, back when he was a toddler.

Yooooo it's back!
Just need to re-read from the start, because I forgot what the story is about.
MC is a reincarnated sage and a reincarnated hero. In this third life, he decided to take a rest and live freely as an adventurer.

This series is mostly a comedy focusing around his idea of what a typical adventurer should be like. You know, hunting wild beasts (like green dragons) and stuff.

There is no plot so far. Maybe demons will play a bigger role lately, or maybe they'll hear about the MC and decide to invade some other world.

Dex-chan lover
After reading, the armor nerd part of me wished they'd draw actual armor on women. Like Ironlily.
Am I not alone in finding technologically-feasible, properly-armored female knights more attractive?!?

The only good "skirt" in a fight is a ERA armored skirt.
Not alone. I prefer decent armour. It doesn't have to mean full plate armour, but appropriate for the setting. And no tacky excuses like, "it's for mobility". If it's actually for mobility, you wouldn't wear plate armour at all, except maybe a proper breast plate and helmet. But more likely just not armour.

You can have a skirt in a fight. That's not a problem, as long as it's within reason (loose and light enough, at most ankle length). It's not armour by itself (unless it's a plate skirt or something like that), but can certainly be worn with armour. I kinda like the look with proper armour and a long skirt.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the chapter :glee: :hearts:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread