Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 13 - B-Ra…

Dex-chan lover
How long is this misunderstanding between the nobles and org gonna last? It stopped being funny a few chapters ago (actually it was really only funny for those initial panels with the butler... well kinda funny. Really I don’t see the point in it at all).

Aggregator gang
The misunderstanding is getting a little bit annoying, it was funny at first but it's getting overused.

Dex-chan lover
@greyhud90 the chapter felt like a lot of nothing to me. It was the usual "MC killed powerful mister; guild people surprised; MC continues to have zero awareness despite the same situation happening a billion times and seeing everyone around him acting surprised; random rank up stuff". I might just be getting bored of this. Nothing of worth is happening or changing (the main character is basically the same as 10 chapters ago; the side character party is getting stronger but they aren't the main focus or hardly as interesting as they should be (the individual characters themselves still feel rather bland and one dimensional)). I might just be getting bored of this.

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117 unfortunately after using Google translate to read the WN I can tell you that it never stops. This is the author's bread and butter, and every arc / conflict / town / meeting of people is the same every time. I think I've stuck with it the story not out of enjoyment, but rather out of a sense of obligation - I started it and I will keep reading it to the end despite not liking it.

Dex-chan lover
At the banquet later, if the nobles couldn't find out what Org was hunting, I will just skim through every chapter onward.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how MC and the adventurer manage to have completely different understanding of what the MC says.

@Riger - I suspect the MC isn't as stupid as he looks. He just lied about his village. And possibly he was the one who gave everybody in his village a magic bag, because he can make them.
Same reason for him getting surprised at seeing a guild master.
Or maybe he was surprised that something as small as a demon would get attention from a guild master.

@screamdoom - it gets worse. Org did in fact hunt an evil boar. So when they ask him about evil boar, he'll tell that he indeed killed one. And the author will make them misunderstand that he hunted that bunch of fabulous evil boars that MC has killed.

@SingLove well maybe MC really lack of common sense.. but cmon for two whole lives he was practically the at top of the world (maybe), he should hv some knowledge of how weak a human can be cause he was also a sage he should hv done some research of using human experiments, well if the kingdom he lives in his previous lives are isolating him from the common knowledge it makes sense (but can the kingdom contain him if he wants to know something??) 😆and the lack of political knowledge baffles me, cause he must had done somethings of sorts in his previous lives giving his positions are hero and then sage

But oh well... its the Author-san that will decide it later.. hopefully MC personality matures fast... 😉

Ah yeah the running gag misunderstanding is ALWAYS fynny hahaha....

Aggregator gang
@hullmat991 uggh!....
Can you tell me at least if something happens even if slightly with the guild onee-san?
In spoiler ofc so those who don't want to know just don't get spoiled....
She's literally the only reason I'm reading this by now(honestly).

Dex-chan lover
> Receptionist Elma: "Im going to call up the higher up. Please sit tight"
I think Jairo behind MC's head was actually looking at those big melons of the receptionist Elma....

> Whoever design Elma's receptionist uniform, my eyes are like Elmo now for just how big it is....

> I officially ship Mina and Elma to MC!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck?? How can he be so retarded? It’s ruining this manga

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117
Nothing happens. In the WN this is the end of the this towns arc and the MC moves along to the next where this all repeats again, but this time with the the staff trying to sabotage him - due to thinking he didn't earn his rank; and wanting to discourage him so he will give up being an adventurer and go home.

Dex-chan lover
At the rate this is going, MC eventually becomes the nation's janitor while Org gets to fuck the princess.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a minute I thought she it was a white blouse, her cleavage is just completely exposed!

Stupid creator, and their creation is also stupid (and crazy), who could have expected this outcome!?

Dex-chan lover
@Moodyz

Considering that the MC has likely slain many princesses with his hero-sage scepter, and is, y'know, supposed to be mentally several lifetimes old so any princess would be like robbing the cradle, I'm sure that's what he wants!

Also, the MC is dense as fuck and has the mentality of an eight year old despite having a mind that's centuries old.

Users who are viewing this thread