Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 16 - The …

Thx for the chapter!😊

But no the little Chemistry-Nerd inside of me comes crawling out of his corner...
Oxygen DOES NOT BURN.
Because things burn by reacting with oxygen.
(I just had to point that out😅)

Fed-Kun's army
I really thought he was gonna burn the whole thing in two pages but I guess he has to make up with the other rookie elite first and show that he's the only OP protag in this neck of the woods

Dex-chan lover
Dude why you gotta explain yourself to some random girl you've just met and had a couple of chats with? If she won't believe you then she can go fuck herself, her fault for being prejudgmental and not giving you a chance. Goddammit!

Why do I feel like he's going to end up having to rescue that girl that berated and ignores him? 😒

I still wonder how the fact that he burn a whole area of the forest has still not spread everywhere in the city

i hate that girl I don't care if she becomes good or nice to him still don't like her

how much longer is he gonna stick with " im not that strong", is this an ongoing thing through the whole manga ? any spoilers pls ?

Users who are viewing this thread