Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 17 - Let'…

Dex-chan lover
And then it turns out he accidentally incinerated them all when he asked people to evacuate, whoops.

This is it bro, time to save the girl and have everything fixed. Generic as it may be, i'm a sucker for this 🙂

I called it. I fucking called it.
Got ridiculed and dismissed by her a few chapters ago, now she's in deep shit and he has to go save her.

Aggregator gang
just another day in deforestation simulator

ah so here comes candidate saving

MD@Home
Hmm... at this point I get that she's a damsel in distress and a potential waifu material... but I just can't bring myself to like her when she's also someone that's young and at a high adventurer rank yet dismissed our boi's achievements without clearing up and making sure of the validity of it. Not only does it come off hypocritical for her to judge people superficially but self-righteous with that attitude towards other people, also don't like how the MC is just so attached to trying to get on her good side when the other party isn't even willing to give the slightest chance to proof otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Author spent a lot of time designing bitch girl, so obviously MC has to care about her even though he has no reason to.
She has even shown her self as an awful person that judges people 100% out of predjudice with no intention of getting the actual facts like please.

What she has going for her:
dressing like a slut
boobs

What she has going against her:
using predjudice TWICE to berate MC
calling him clumsy when it was she that did the clumbsy of assuming shit
yelling at MC at first meeting for mistakes she made in the past and MC has not in any way gotten close to doing
yelling at MC again and doing the whole "I scorn you" bullshit
not listening whe people tries to talk to her
acting like shes better than others when she cant take care of herself (prb)
needing rescue because of her own bad decisions (prb)

Please just no, get a new heroine.

@Valve yeah that's about it, here's the situation where i could care even a little if it was any other character

Dex-chan lover
@Valve it's a manga.
A Isekai manga.
If she is cute, everything is forgivable.

Unfortunately

She's got a backstory for why she jumped to that conclusion... Not sure why he feels the need to be understood so bad. It will work itself out if he says in the town for a while. He is incapable of laying low.

About her:
Her home town got scammed by fake adventure. They ran off with the reward and her village got attacked. Her dad got killed and her mom along with several others got poisoned. Her sole purpose is to support and cure her mom right now.

Dex-chan lover
yea lets go mc, its your time to shine, save the dumb thot so she can follow you around as your waifu

Dex-chan lover
this guy thinks everything is easy for everyone but he worries about everyone because he knows in his heart that they are weak

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread