Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 18 - The …

Scrub: are we even needed here?
The air, the earth, the moon, the forest, the microorganismes, etc: uh, nope?

Aggregator gang
"OMG I NEED TO SAVE MY WAIFU!!
but its difficult because.....
I can't do it without any witnesses and AUDIENCES TO GET SHOCKED WITH ALL OF MY OH SO BIG OP NISS!!
I can fly and save her instantly but I need attention or I will die!!!"
----Histrionic Isekai OPMC

Dang, too slow to be the first comment. Oh well, I value slow, careful reading than being fIrSt.

Anyway, it's pretty cool how the author put quite a bit of care into the worldbuilding and is fleshing out so many details. This story would've been way more interesting had the MC been more reasonably powered. But then again, a lot of people would've died by now. Regardless, I'm itching to know when he'll meet his match.

And I love the adventurer spirit. "Mess with one of us, you mess with all of us". The bros of bros.

@DeadKinginHell Like they saw him blast the forest like he was spitting, and they still ask and say "It's dangerous to go in alone"?

Dex-chan lover
RIP female adventurer, got burnt to death by Flame Inferno because MC cast it without checking whether people were around.
... what? She's still alive?
Oh. Haha.

Mc is all like "I still haven't resolved our misunderstandings". He can't let her die yet until the girl knows how op God man he is to stroke his own ego.

Double-page supporter
@supermonkey123

More like he feels bad that someone he has a good impression of thinks of him so poorly due to a misunderstanding.

No one likes that feeling. And in his case, as a former Sage and Hero, he has the capital to do something about it.

Dex-chan lover
For an old man our naive mc is weird - he might look up to those veteran adventurers, but he's also been to the forest and fought its monsters so he knows they're not a threat to him, yet the mangaka drew his expressions as if it's some great challenge and he's thinking it could be dangerous. Some of his thoughts too are not in line with reality - the wait for the next day is due to the danger of going during the night, but that's irrelevant in his case.
While mostly it's a silly manga this chapter is just bad writing to inflate the drama of the situation. Like most big Hollywood movies these days!

Fed-Kun's army
So rushed. The author spent the first quarter saying “take it easy” and the rest being all “oh hell nah do it now!!”

It’s nice those guys offered to help but it’s like he’s a lawnmower trying to trim the garden and they’re like “we have scissors!! Don’t underestimate us!”
Cheers for the thought but your help is more or less the same as no help

Shit got dumb pretty quickly. Like, why the fuck is he searching a forest for a person on foot when he can fly?
The imprompty party was unescessary, just holding MC back.

Dex-chan lover
Dumb dumb. Who ever heard of Superman/clark kent walking on the ground instead of flying to rescue a damsel in distress?

"Are we even needed here?" Asked the useless and weak adventurer.

No, you aren't. After the MC destroyed half the forest with a single spell, these bozos sticking on to him are just slowing him down.

Dex-chan lover
I dont like Liliera that much base on the previous chapters.
If her attitude turns upside down after this, then i shipped MC and her, plus the onee-chan Mole receptionist on the guild...

Contributor
dude, seriously, why is the MC so low on self esteem? These mtfers doesn't have even half of his power, it should have already been clear after he made a damn road in just one day!

edit: now these idiots might as well get lost in the forest as they pointed out in the beginning of the chapter, smh.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
Soon as that older adventure guy starts lecturing him on how strong things are he starts acting like he can't do anything. Its like he totally forgot how strong he is.

fxck this chapter... dropped =.=
i dont get why he would care about someone thats been acting like such a b$tch to him all this time =/

Dex-chan lover
Am I mistaking this for another manga ? Isn't this the guy who was randomly killing a super powerful demon while casually teaching advanced magic to his friends, who now is afraid of going into the forest he half destroyed on his own before ?

Fed-Kun's army
This is so retarded.
There is no reason for the MC to be such an insecure wimp, after he clearly has witnessed many times before, himself basically being the strongest person of all the people he has met so far. Also he is very sensitive to take bad influence (as in, becoming even more insecure/timid), from all the weaker chicken shit adventurers, who make decisions based on their own (very much weaker) strength, and they value their own lives above anything else (which in it self isn't wrong).

I just think that the author who wrote this, chose his protagonist's persona very badly. It's clear he's supposed to be the carrying force of a manga like this (where we don't have a bigger cast of several main characters), but instead he ends up being the worst/weakest part of this whole manga, smh.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the dumbest chapters so far, holy shit. He is cared to go in a forest he literally destroyed in 1 spell.
Does every isekai mangaka have to be this fucking daft.

Users who are viewing this thread