Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 18 - The …

hahaha, i feel so good after reading all the comments. glad i am not the only one thinking the author is retarded and so is the character, lol

He reincarnated, so he should be as mature and clever as an old man, but he’s somehow as immature and dumb as a kid of his (physical) age.

Fed-Kun's army
Yea i agree with all of you guys, why is he suddenly becoming retarded, he literally a hero and a sage before, he fucking killed a demon, why is he hesitating now of all fucking times, is the author gone retarded or what. They should have left this in the draft.

Next time put that much effort into saving a man.
Dude is just going for the pussy with big bewbs. There's no way to relate any human experience to someone this dense. at this point he should've realized that what others find difficult, it's not difficult for him. Come on, you were a Sage and a Hero in your previous life, if you're a hero, you should know that there should be almost no one as strong as you. If you were a Sage at least show some intelligence.

Seeing all these stupid trash isekai mangas and novels is making me want to write my own that actually has a smart main character that uses his power correctly and not a stupid idiot that needs the power of “friends and love”

Dex-chan lover
Q: "How is he going to save her!?!?!?"

A: Super easy.

There is a lot of manufactured tension in this manga.
...It almost seems...like the author...has no idea...how to...
OMG what could possibly come next!?!?!?!

...write.

Him being a Hero and Sage was a lie. He's simply an inexperienced kid that happens to have that power, and unable to measure his capabilities.

Edit: "Are we even needed here?"
Actually no. But the MC is just too stupid to realize that he can just go alone.

Dex-chan lover
Why are people assuming the MC is afraid to go into the forest?
MC is afraid that Liliera will get in trouble in the forest.
And he either doesn't have a detect spell strong enough, or he does not want to use it.
Also, randomly burning the forest is not a good way to look for lost people. That's why rescue workers don't just pour napalm after an earthquake.

Users who are viewing this thread