Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 20 - A Pa…

Dex-chan lover
@trenslime
Novel covers that a bit better - In his previous lives some of these feats were much more common place hence his "oh this is normal"

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised she became an adventurer after all that. if i had had half my village slaughtered, the other half poisoned, gotten scammed and the organization i begged for help from told me "sorry we can't do anything, go away" i would despise them for life and probably do some less than legal things against them

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki - I think the reason we don't see it often, is because adventurers' guild acts as a guild. That is, they hold monopoly on serious adventuring activity, and if some rogues go around pretending to be high-ranking adventurers, they deal with them. Possibly lethally.
There is a reason why there is only one Adventurers' Guild in the whole world - they got rid of all the competition.

@shanoc5902 - indeed, that's strange. Usually, feudal lords and other rulers pay for monster extermination commissions out of taxes. Because they want the taxes to keep coming, instead of ruling a monster-infested wasteland.

@seanaron - you can just re-read the work's name. He was a "hero" (=glorified assassin) and a "sage" (=archmage). In short, he has all the power in the world.

@trenslime - on occasions like this chapter, MC seems bad at dealing with people, but if you look at him overall, he is also quite good at getting along with people and flattering them. You shouldn't take anything he says at face value.

Dex-chan lover
Just a B-rank adventurer... yeah, a lot of people would call BS on that, since he's an S-rank combatant.

Dex-chan lover
Those stonking great tits. All the reward he needs.

@Doomer

That'd be pretty small-minded. It's not their fault, they're just doing what they're told to do - which is not handle things that aren't done through their system.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel still hate worthy, they let a village get slaughtered without lifting a finger and it was adventurers that stole the last of the villages money. imagine in the real world if your town was destroyed, half the population dead and the other half sick, you beg the local government for help, offering up all the money you have, they tell you to fuck off and then a couple of their employees arrive in your town saying they're ready to help only to take your money and run. would you not hate the government? even if they're strictly following their protocols and "cant" take action you would still hate them for their clear disregard of your dying friends and family.

Double-page supporter
Her tits are practically overflowing lol... At least it's not bikini armor.

It better to think of the guild as a facilitator. They don't deal in fighting, they deal in trust. They are trusted by adventures to appropriately manage risk on their behalf. They are trusted by clients to connect them with an adventure that can succeed.

The reason they have a monopoly is likey because they are a state sanctioned organization.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
Just keep your dumb excuse to yourself. All this system in the story does is producing bandits and robbers.

Dex-chan lover
I had this urge to rest my entire arm to Liliera's cleavage. I think its cold there...

I knew it, it was all about the boobs, that's why he was so hung up on solving that misunderstanding even thought they barely know each other and she behaved like a bitch accusing him of something without confirming

Supporter
Her backstory would have been more powerful if she (and every female character so far) didn't have H-cups and dressed like the only clothing stores available were halloween shops.

Contributor
how could she compare the MC, who was officially ranked by the guild, with fake adventures that she didn't even know if they were actually adventurers??

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

No. I'd hate the adventurers who fucked me over. Kill their family kinda deal, settle the score. Make it slow, make them watch. Really milk the enjoyment of getting back at them.

@monkey123

No one fucking asked you.

Users who are viewing this thread