Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 8 - The D…

Glad to see the meme isn't dead as everyone here already knows it.

Man this is a classic problem for the mc like him Once they been op For so long or too many times their common sense Tends to go down to notice the world around them it’s not like their past lives with knowledge is different What he considers A Weakling monster To others to be really strong I can understand he wants a easy-going life So he’s pretty much ignoring things around him I think mc need to pay more attention With the people around him is saying

It’s pretty obvious that he going end up teaching this party Skills that no one else has and they’ll all be recognized as heroes one day

Dex-chan lover
These brats better be grateful. Especially the magician, if he calls for her at night she better be eager.

Dex-chan lover
Page 14
I'm afraid you are quite dense sometimes... I'm worried if this is another one of your misunderstandings or not...
Yes. Yes, it is. 🤣

That said, it's really rare to have a character fully call out a lacking commonsense MC like this.

Users who are viewing this thread