Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Ch. 9 - The B…

Dex-chan lover
so the fat evil noble......wait, he's not evil? or all that fat? what sorcery is this!? lol he seems competent at his job though.

Well, this makes me a little more forgiving of MC, after all, this group learned it in an afternoon, so it makes sense that he doesn't think its that advanced

Aggregator gang
Everyone is pitying Org but I pity the poor girl who has to see horrible futures and is likely about to put her hope and feelings on the line for the wrong person lol

Sure it’ll work out though.

My issue is with protagonists that nonchalantly train people to be super weapons not considering how it could ravage the world when other groups obtain that information. He may be a kid but he’s a kid with two lifetimes worth of knowledge, one of which was a sage who are meant to be wise lol

@Elhao this seems like the type of manga where the MC will do something and Org will continue to get the credit for it.

Double-page supporter
It would sure be nice if Org managed to rise to the occasion and actually act the part that's been thrust upon him. But it's gonna be another one of those "impostor hero gets all the credit" mangas.

Fed-Kun's army
I have to give props to a person that is the main butler. In like every other manga that has to deal with "status/nobles" I always saw Head Butlers/Head Maids as like these figures that are good at being "bad guys" or very keen on knowing how to see through people. My illusion of them were definitely shattered with this guy.

Group Leader
I was like.. this looks Deja Vu... did someone snipe it from Mangasushi? Then I remembered I read it on Mangasushi already. My goldfish memory.

Users who are viewing this thread