Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu: Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15…

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna

Because it would ruin his relationship with them, not to mention they likely are stronger than the monsters themselves.

Why do a zero effort job that ruins your relationship with people when you can do another zero effort job that makes everybody like you?
There is literally no reason for him NOT to do this.
It will get him in their good book instantly and considering how strong he is, its hardly going to be difficult.

Also, I think you misunderstand why they are there.
They are there to save his ass if he really was one of those nobles who just let other people do the work for them.
They most likely aren't going to help him unless he is at risk of getting killed.

Dex-chan lover
guild girl > this new girl who is obviously and sadly his waifu OTL, this is what happens when the author introduces an AMAZING girl who wont be the MC's FML like how the fuck would any of the other girls compete or beat her lmao its impossible

@Tsalv ... So about 1~2 years older than him? Meaning that's how long it took her to get to B rank, and because of how she acted, she most likely got there through her own effort? Seems unbelievable to me, though, with how the conversation went, guess that is possible? Anyways, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna if you start a new job in the military do you beat up your coworkers or your commanding officer to prove your dominance over them? I'm sure that'd go down well!

The job is trivial for him, and once they see his skill they can assign him appropriate level jobs, so why not? It's not like it'll take more than 5 minutes.

Dex-chan lover
Man. My perception is being deaf by that huge tits and everytime i read beast it changes to breast.

Help

Double-page supporter
So I guess after 15 chapters we finally meet the FMC. I wonder if that's a record for these isekai's.

Damn can people in the comments not see other people's point of view if it isn't directly stated by the MC?
We know the MC is strong but he is still a kid to everyone else, it's completely reasonable for someone to completely assume that he may have not gotten to his position through achievement alone
She was a bit too angry, that's not deniable, but readers have to realize that what our mc is doing is breaking common sense

Dex-chan lover
All he needs is just lumbering, what's so hard about it? he could make a firewood off of it

"How is he going to complete it?"

Knowing him, he's going to burn down the whole fucking forest. That said this chapter has mildly improved my hopes for the MC, he showed some awareness that his flight ability is something that people would be surprised about and this time his general misunderstanding seems somewhat reasonable given how he's new to the culture inside the adventurer's guild and the types of people you'd encounter.

Five bucks says that we return to the status quo of him being uber powerful but not understanding that he's basically a walking god in this age next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
(.)(.) girl no doubt pissed off a lot of easily pissed off ppl again, funny to see.

😂

He's gonna be "What? I thought I was supposed to do it in one hit!" or something like that

Learn from nami, don't go to the forest with to much skin exposed, more if there in no chopper in that world

Users who are viewing this thread