Nido Tensei shita Shounen wa S-Rank Boukensha Toshite Heion ni Sugosu ~Zense ga Kenja de Eiyuu Datta Boku wa Raise dewa Jimi ni Ikiru~

@AbyssalMonkey
Every plot that doesn’t take place on Earth is an isekai. You could have a sci-fi taking place on Mars and tag it as isekai. And there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Hahaha. Hahahahaha. HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

how come everyone in these novels wants to become "normal" even though they are completely broken characters? This plot device is so overused and boring af at this point. Go figure out something new instead copy paste

how come everyone in these novels wants to become "normal" even though they are completely broken characters? This plot device is so overused and boring af at this point. Go figure out something new instead copy paste

Living 2 lives before this and still acting like a 5 year old kid playing adventurer. All I wish is for a calm old man traveling around and avoiding trouble. Hmmm that could be a slice of life or something. Then add a sprinkle of tragedy and decision making for the old man and we have a 10 star isekai right there. These japs stick too much to the formula, they think they are new and inventive, but it’s like copying your friends work and changing the words.

at this point, a randomly generated plot would probably be better than this ctrl C+V shit...

Group Leader
I dunno why people bother commenting how boring and cliched this genre is EVEN THOUGH the title, genre, tags, and and summary already give it away. It shouldn't be a real surprise to anyone that it is one (or maybe, I'm wrong). Just appreciate the fact that someone took their time to translate it.

Really find it odd how so many people seem to seek out Isekai's specifically so they can trash it in the comments on the first chapter, trying to convince the translators to stop before any serious story progression can happen. Give it 3-4 chapters before you start crying "cliche/tired/whatever", you doing it one chapter in is just rude to everyone else.

@kitsunedude
I agree, finding the isekai genre is the best thing that happened to me so far, we should ban all naysayers.
People who only come here to shit on things other people enjoy really need to find something better to do with their lives.

@kitsunedude @yldDavid
i think it's their fetish to criticize isekai's

for me i love isekai.

for those confused if it's isekai or not, it's not earth right? unless you can find a living dragon on earth then it's not isekai lol

Anyways, still early to comment, though i have 1, it's skipping too much details, in his growth, in his items, in his skills. Other than that, this may be great.

this one have a good start no doubt he is OP, I'll follow this manga and see how it will develop

this is great. too bad it started now and not years before so i could have continued reading. Is there a LN/WN somewhere where you can read?

Users who are viewing this thread