Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.3 - Dealing With The Aftermath of the Battle

Fed-Kun's army
Series ended before he could even deal with the conspirators in the background. It's too bad, I even read up on the LN a few years back.
So many series are ending this month, small and big, including manhwas too.
Feels weird thinking a new era of trope-y manga are coming after isekai.

I suggest you guys read up on WW2 before making comments like these.
The protagonist is hinted to have participated in the sino-japanese war

It was stated near the beginning that the protagonist served during WW1. Now, Japan did go a bit overboard with chasing the Germans out of their hiding spots in China, forcing the rest of the allied countries to make Japan give up the land they'd taken, but to be fair, things have never been great between Japan, China, Korea, and the other islands and countries in that area. They've all been fighting each other for nearly a full millennium.

When i think the onee-san (not her little sister or mom. Sorry i forgot her name) art similar to rokugo boss (Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!) maybe the artist the same, but after checking it is different.

The same happened too with the girl with red hair (in the last chapter scolded by renya) is similar with sera (Kuro no Shoukanshi).

Double-page supporter
A bath shenanigans for the last chapter is certainly a choice lol. Wish the harem had actually developed and the MC stopped being asexual before it ended, but overall this was a fun read

Users who are viewing this thread